Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
You express your opinion in a balanced way, I respect it. Unfortunately, some are too devoted to their opinion which they consider to be the only right one.
Relax, friend, no one here takes this game that seriously. It's just banter among friends.

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Milf City is so big, that would fit many situations, I would love to see the school characters being worked on, Macy family, maybe Mom and old sister. There is still the scenario of Linda with Liza and who knows until new characters are emerging...

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
crazy to think in like 3 months its been a year since that last release 0_0

Did you read the developer's note before you complained? The developer may be ill. He can go on vacation. He can get married. Or he have any problem. This game is worth the wait unless abandoned.

Developer note News about v0.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
crazy to think in like 3 months its been a year since that last release 0_0
Did you read the developer's note before you complained? The developer may be ill. He can go on vacation. He can get married. Or he have any problem. This game is worth the wait unless abandoned.

Developer note News about v0.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never did I complain just saying how I think its crazy its almost a year and how fast time has gone, shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Jhetrospect

Mar 23, 2019
I respect everyone's opinion. But I don't like young girls. To me, milf are the best.
Yes, i agree MILF's are truly the best like on these games:

"Foot of the Mountains"; "Where the Heart Is"; "Love and Submission"; "A Mother's Love"; "A Wife and Mother";
"I am Heaven"; "Flirty F"; "F.I.L.F."; "The Visit"; "Dual Family"; "Halfway House"; "House Arrest"; "C-Plan"; "Live to Fight";
"Oh My Love"; "Power of Suggestion"; "The Tyrant"; "Become a Rock Star"; "Dreams of Desire"; "Ethan's Legacy";
"Our Fate"; "Sisterly Lust"; "Culture Shock"; "My Sweet Neighbors"; "Two Weeks"; "Thirst for my Guest"; "View of Family";
"Shut up and Dance"; "Jessie: Mother's Sins"; "Back to the Cabin"; "Sins of the Father"; "Second Chance";
"Away from Home"; "Vengeance"; "The Innocent Mother"; "Queen's Curse"; "The Way"; "MILF's Resort"

So take a look while waiting for the August release of MILFY CITY :cool: (y)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
People should stop donating the author, this is the only way to speed up the progress.
What is with all of these sock accounts shitposting recently? I personally don't understand supporting him. But I am not going to try to take his cheese away. If people want to support him they should be able to. I think it is fair to point out the delay and to question his statements. But I don't think it is fair to tell people to unsub him. It is their money to spend wisely or foolishly. The first post since you joined a year ago and that is what you post? It must NOT be love.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
People should stop donating the author, this is the only way to speed up the progress.
Yes, people should stop donating the author because he can't actually work on the game when he is being donated and we'll have to break him out of Goodwill, Salvation Army or wherever he ultimately was donated to get him back to working on the game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes