polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
People should stop donating the author, this is the only way to speed up the progress.
Yes, people should stop donating the author because he can't actually work on the game when he is being donated and we'll have to break him out of Goodwill, Salvation Army or wherever he ultimately was donated to get him back to working on the game.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Linda, Caroline and Judy for me even though we still have nothing for Judy. From what I remember of the Aunt and her wife, they're not too bad either.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
People should stop donating the author, this is the only way to speed up the progress.
i mean technically you're not wrong..why work hard when you already drowning in money? pretty sure the dev could push back his release for 6 more months and not lose even 10% of his patreons so never gonna happen anyway

Reactions: seanix

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
estimate is august pretty much late august or maybe have chance for early september since only 75 percent till now

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Am i blind, but i saw PL and MC girls here, so yea it can be posted here.
Yup, my mistake and I deleted my post soon after. Darn you.

It was made worse by having weird editing/submitting problems with the site and couldn't get to it quickly enough. Need to restart the browser, it seems.

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Probably next updates, content Caroline, Celia, Neighbours, coming soon:
0.6c August
0.7c October
0.8c December
Estimated 1st update August 10.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not on his official page nor on his patreon and I doubt it was shared by him through his Discord.
Whoever's feeding him these lies needs to stop. There's still 33 days to go, at most.
Was August ever officially confirmed?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Was August ever officially confirmed?
Yes it was.

Back in June.

Hello again everyone! I'm back after a short break!

My break actually ended a little while ago, but I decided not to add a new post immediately because I wanted to check if I can go back and continue working on the game like I used to.

As I said in my last post, there will be some changes. I’ll be working on the characters I want to work and I’m in the mood to do so. The polls tier will remain, but It will affect different things than character selection for future updates.

Okay, I think that’s enough small talk - it’s time for some real news on the game!

Version 0.6
I decided to expand this update by adding the neighbors into it. Version 0.6 will contain Caroline, Celia, and the Neighbours content. After such a long wait between updates everyone would feel disappointed if there was a small amount of new content. The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December. I hope that there will be no more delays in releases.
The 65% progress bar will be stay like that for a while to represent the real current progress since I am expanding the scope of this next update to include the neighbours.

Polls

The polls will be sent directly via private messages and the result will be posted a few days later for everyone to see. The polls here on Patreon are too restrictive so I prefer to use my old method for gathering data.

Hardware
I have some good news here. I have invested in an x11 graphics card 1080ti. It's not as fast as I wanted it to be for animations, but the change in rendering speed is very noticable. It should be good enough for this year.

As a reminder, those who pledged for the months when I was on break and one month before that will receive this update for free. If you want, you can even cancel your pledge for August when the game will be released since you will receive it anyway via PM.

Now that I’ve finished writing this update I’m going back to render the next batch of scenes.
I’m working a little differently than before. Previously, I would work from morning until night, and it burned me out. I now have a planned schedule for everything and I promised myself that I’ll not work outside my planned hours. I'll be taking better care of my health from now on. I hope it will not affect the amount of renders per release. Perhaps if I work smart I may even increase it? We’ll see. :)

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it! :)

Reactions: fried and zorgzag
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes