Ren'Py - Completed - Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Al1m

It has amazing models and an interesting story and plot, and in the recent updates became even better. The graphics, in general, are very good. The developer pays a lot of attention in the details of the story, only negative is the time is needed for the updates, but they worth every minute. I would unconditionally recommend this game, the best game I played.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

pokemonnnnn

Amazing amazing amazing game! Can't wait for more content.

Probably one of the longer games I've done and yes it can be a bit grindy but the payoff is worth it. A bit hard to know what to do next and some of the ways to make money for items in the game are slow sometimes, but the renders are S-tier and each character is used just right in the grand scheme of things while also not feeling repetitive from one to the next.

Next update will have more full animations which will already improve a fantastic game
  3. 1.00 star(s)

HennKyun

Although the author tires to pave his way into the erotic game industry through the usage of 3D models, the lack of sophisticated animation and the quality of the models leave a lot to be desired. The writer needs to read more books.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

doomerharuhi

where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
    where is the 3.5 stars
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kraptor

its an awesome game with quaility images and gifs and its seem very realistic the maker of the game is very well known daz 3d and lights thanks to him for making a game like this i enjoyed very much i will wait for him to make a new game because this is a very quality game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

CompanionCube

Honestly this game is S tier on this site.

The models are incredible, the scenes are super high quality. and the characters are fun and interesting (poor Bob though).

What it does lack is a better story and better minigames. ICSTOR should have used his previous game's card game mechanic instead of the boring ass memory game and the where is waldo's object finding mechanic. The characters are a little too sex driven imo also, where some characters seems to be obsessed with it and will do it on command for no reason, instead of it involving a chase or building a relationship or corruption which would be more fun. Other than that everything is perfect. I would also like to mention how this is the correct way to make an open world pron game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

longjohngold

Alright. So the game is a bit grindy, running around doing stuff for people, but thankfully it doesn't make you repeat the exact same thing over and over again like some games do, and some of the tasks do add to the plot. Also some of the characters are over-boobed but I guess that'll be a pro for more people than a minus... the money thing does become a pain at one point, I was doing it properly for most of the game then suddenly needed $600 and that memory game was doing my head in after I played it loads so just used a cheat mod for it (and that's not the last time you need a big sum if I recall correctly) ...

I did however like some of the characters ... while I get the mother character is unrealistic I like how into she was, the twins at your dad's place were hot, the little sister let you have anal because taking in the front was too painful, and there's some interesting stuff going on with the neighbours ... though mainly I gotta admit I liked the teacher, sadly per the version I played it cuts out when you've broken her and so when it hopefully will start getting real fun. The smut was well enough animated and rendered or whatever you'd call it all so that was fine ... I'm also interested in how the story plays out ... especially things like if you didn't cover your mother with the blanket so just straight up cucked your father (though maybe he'd be into that judging by his office) and if the family falls into ruins if you helped the twins because you wanted to fuck them (I chose to lie, just in case).

So yeah I'll play the full release and hope my save files are still good, it's nothing super unique but is a solid dirty game.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

TheRedTom

At the moment theis is a poorly put together game with music glitches and is very disjointed between scenes with no hints or clear objectives. Needs a lot of work before it will be up with the other games on this site
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pickle man

This game has in my point of view laid the foundation for Amazing-Graphic related games, and i hope that more like this will come!
    I would be happy to see a whole lot more gameplay - even though it takes some time to get to the end, it´s doable, so i really hope that more is to come.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

nomadjc

This is a solid title with a good story. I enjoy a good erotic story and this game delivers. It can be a bit grindy in the beginning and I almost lost interest, but I gave it a fair shake and was able to get into it after a short bit. Looking forward to upcoming updates i will probably be playing this through again as it is completed.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

FabledMaster

The quality of this game is fantastic! I wish all adult Ren'py games that utilize 3d renders "such as Daz3d" would put as much effort into their games as this guy does. I made sure to donate to this guy to show my support.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

hix88

Milfy CITY v0.6e

Story 5/5
    3D Graphics 5/5
    Females Models 4.5/5
    Scenario 4.5/5
    Facials and Bodys animations 5/5
    No text or bug problem detected during the game.
    Enjoy the final version of this game.

Great Game. 5/5
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tittiesmcgee

almost every girl has comically large tits, but its an enjoyable experience. text with pictures with gameplay linked to time of day. animations are short and repetitive but again, they are enjoyable. no moans, but that plays as a plus. music is okay, its repetitive but not annoying so it doesn't impact enjoyment
  14. 4.00 star(s)

MrPepsiCola

v0.6e

This game has made quite a lot of kinks entangled within. Mom who has a crush on son, sister that crushes on brother, but they all act like they want him to themselves. He keeps his relations with the others out of his interactions with each one, which doesn't set well with me, I've never liked the idea of keeping secrets. I do not mind that as much though as the fact that I believe they would all be okay with one another being together... I just don't know how long he will keep it a secret before simply letting them know without secrecy. It is quite suspenseful to say the least. I enjoy the younger sister the most, how beautiful she is, and how interested she is in pursuing more intimate relations with the MC. I enjoy also how very strongly the mom feels toward sexual interactions with the MC. I wish to see more about the dad though, his business was on the brink of disaster, and you as the MC had a choice to either destroy it for good or remove those who wanted to harm it, but there isn't any way to increase your standing as it is, with the company. I'd like it if somewhere down the line we can become part of the company, making money from it, and helping to find out more about the secrets the dad has locked away in his office. I rate this a 4/5 GREAT for how well everything is put together. The images are great, the animations are smooth, and the story line is fun. I wonder if there will be impregnation integrated, but how most games would add impregnation at the end, I really would like it if more games would have it in the middle where you can enjoy having a family together with the women you make babies with. A fight for attention over the MC who has to share it with the needy women around him. Great job so far :) I really enjoyed the game up to this update.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

SullyGamer

Amazing, love the character development and the character models are superb. Might be cool if the dad was more of an obstacle to overcome but I can't wait to see where this game goes! P.S. some replayability with characters would also be nice.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Jimmy Two Times

The absolute best one ever created. Pace is great, doesn't phuck around with your time and at the same time, doesn't give you everything right off the bat and spoil you. What a treat. I'm a kinky bastard when it comes to incest. BOY does this game satisfies my dark lust. 10/10
  17. 4.00 star(s)

LightSwitch

I played this game on Android which I know is not Its' intended platform , but I had a great time. The characters are gorgeous and there is a very large cast. However, despite the variety in characters, there wasn't much variance in personality. It felt like most of the characters threw themselves at you a bit too easily. My favorite character was Caroline because it felt like the relationship with her was the most gradual and had the most development. Since this game is still under development, there are a few dead ends with some characters, but the game does a good job making that clear. I recommend using the walkthrough mod. You don't need to rely on it, but it's nice to have when you get stuck and aren't sure what to do next.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

TL;DR:
    (Disclaimer: the game is still in-development as I have reviewed it, the review will be updated & revisited after it is finalized)
    Pros:
    1. The plot is fun.
    2. Ren'Py system, basically, "rape-it-all-the-way", 0 diversion
    3. No grinding for H-Scenes

Cons:
    1. The so-call mini-games...is not as good as you might be expecting if you are looking forward to something cool.
    2. You might enjoy like the easy & straight-forward style, there is basically no choices at all nor any consequences.

Honest Opinion:
    Given that the popular opinion might be that this game is easy to access and straight-forward, I will probably be the black sheep who has a different view.

Personally, 3D models are easily made and simply required minimal effort to design, so I am giving it a low score for the art and graphic, you might say "you can at least appreciate the details in the background" but then I'd rather appreciate the art teams' hardwork for whatever the cost.

Audio wise, there is no innovation at all as there is no VA. So again among all the other Ren'Py games, this is not one that gives me a good impression.

Writing wise, it's quite fine. You can ask for more if you are an erotic novel fans, but I am satisfied with the writing.

What hurts me most is that the whole game is too straight-forward. There is no choices that affect the outcome and somehow create variations. If there are truly not many differences, there shouldn't be so many trivial game controls like moving via locations, doing certain actions, etc. Those gimmicks don't make any sense at all. By creating a false sense of control, doesn't mean the players are in control at all, and frankly, those meaningless gimmicks make the game longer than it should. So more is less in this case.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

sledgeh4mmer

One of the current biggest , if not the biggest game out there..
    + Amazing Renders
    + Large Content
    + Secret Cards (my opinion)
    + well-done animations
    + story is not fully exhausted yet ( still new things to explore)

- lack of communication from the dev
    - story and writing is not outstanding ( not bad but also not amazing )

The problem with the dev is, that i believe he is doing almost everything on his own. I dont get the fact that he is one of the most paid creators, but still needs 1 month to release, in his words, "almost done" Animations....
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Joshua69

This game's great i love it because of its balance between its story and its difficulty. i really like when a game doesn't underestimate my inteligence, and this is the case in "Milfy City" with a funny progresive story that grows naturally, not forcing anything, leting you choose most of it, almost seducing not just the main character but also the player. Great soundtrack and performance, i personally haven't encountered bugs, but i know that the devs work it all the time. Visually is amazing, the models, the light is always accurate and the scenes, astonishing. About it's playability it has great mechanics, like looking for small secrets to unlock a gallery scene, that makes that you can not only focus on the story but also in the content around the main story.