Arassei

May 28, 2019
There's a difference between non-virgin and a character who can't stop talking how she sucked lots of cocks before. Or how she got fucked raw and all that during intimate moments with mc. I mean if it makes you hard - ok, but i am not a fan of such stuff.
Simple as that.
For some players, it's even a complete turn off.

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Someone said so back then ICSTOR is a bad DEV cause his games can't done in a years , then he developed this game i thought nah I will support him he is doing great art of work , but like DC doing ICSTOR follow his direction. (Lack of dicipline or milking).Still he is doing great game , great but you all know "slow progress"...

Last edited:

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Hi I was wondering if this is a bug with Ren'Py or with the game itself.... but all the animations in this game now stop at 1 loop. It used to be a infinite loop but it just stops after 1 go. This happened in F.I.L.F. as well and I was wondering if this is a known bug? It's kinda annoying that I have to go back to replay the animation. Any fixes?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hi I was wondering if this is a bug with Ren'Py or with the game itself.... but all the animations in this game now stop at 1 loop. It used to be a infinite loop but it just stops after 1 go. This happened in F.I.L.F. as well and I was wondering if this is a known bug? It's kinda annoying that I have to go back to replay the animation. Any fixes?
Some users report this problem if they click "Mute All" in the options menu: If you did, try undoing that, and slide all the volume sliders down to 0 manually.

Kermit25

May 17, 2019
Everyone before v0.6: We hate ICSTOR, It is unbelievable he has spent more than 8 months creating the next release!

After release, everyone is going to say "OMG, ICSTOR is the best, best game ever!

People, stop crying, we all know you're as hooked on this as we are, stop being such an AW. The creator is going to release the update whenever he wants, you, as a consumer of a pretty decent game, HAVE to wait, nothing more.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The creator is going to release the update whenever he wants
Except he's being paid by a lot of people so he has to keep to his own schedule as much as humanly possible.
I do agree with you though that when people were forced to realise that ICSTOR's only human they seemed to demand that he at least become a cyborg.

Kermit25

May 17, 2019
Except he's being paid by a lot of people so he has to keep to his own schedule as much as humanly possible.
Sure, but they can decide to stop paying. Whenever they want. I understand that someone wants to receive a product they have paid, but I also believe that designing games is a really creative job, and it may demand more time than expected.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Y'all remember last time when the mods had to close the fucking thread because of all the people spamming it? I'm wondering whether they're gonna do it again this time. Or perhaps they gave up?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes