DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Charles seems like the kind of guy who would try to impress girls at parties by telling them all about his new cryptocurrency and trying to get them to invest in it.
He also seems like the type of guy who would upload motivational quotes on his IG with the hashtags #youngentrepeneur #hustle and have a Shopify drop shipping store

• Haha
Reactions: bas and Viressa

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Y'all are just arguing about canned meat products and I'm just sitting here wondering how the hell over 2,000 images makes sense for a single update.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
What do you guys think is the best action to take about this situation?
1. The father sees us having sex with our mother
2 He does not see anything and thinks that is somebody else

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Y'all are just arguing about canned meat products and I'm just sitting here wondering how the hell over 2,000 images makes sense for a single update.
600 images for Caroline done before the hiatus
1100 images for Celia
300+ images for Caroline done after the Hiatus + however many images the Neighbors stuff ends up taking.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What do you guys think is the best action to take about this situation?
1. The father sees us having sex with our mother
2 He does not see anything and thinks that is somebody else
2 is certainly the smarter move, in-character, and is much more likely to lead to a good outcome. But narratively speaking 1 makes for a much better story, and if I were writing this game I'd not have included this choice at all and just had option 1 be the cliffhanger that Linda's story ends on in 0.5.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes