JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Well we all know what´s gonna happen @ 10th October. Again some trouble but only because no one read his post. "Expect the >>>BETA<<< at 10th October." This means the release will happen at the end of October (my opinion)

Edit: Also I guess no anal with Caroline, because he still need the fanbase to get something after this update

Call me cruel x)

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
Well we all know what´s gonna happen @ 10th October. Again some trouble but only because no one read his post. "Expect the >>>BETA<<< at 10th October." This means the release will happen at the end of October (my opinion)

Edit: Also I guess no anal with Caroline, because he still need the fanbase to get something after this update

Call me cruel x)
Dont forget the part where he said "If it comes to release date I can't give any but you can expect" :LOL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Join the queue :p that's what I'm hyped for the most more Caroline.
Do we have an idea which months will qualify you for getting the update?
Because it will be a nasty move if you are paying 6 from last 10 months and they don't give you the update.

Reactions: Mormont

Galin

May 5, 2017
What part of "abandoned" don't you understand? The game doesn't have a developer, duh
So you pay for this Game to a nonexistant developer? Or how do you know? ICSTOR reported his Problems since months on his webpage. If you can't understand this, you don't need to pay!
If you don't pay, I suggest to wait in patience and silence!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do we have an idea which months will qualify you for getting the update?
Because it will be a nasty move if you are paying 6 from last 10 months and they don't give you the update.
That's if we ever get this update but none of these delays is helping, every time it seems like they make some progress it's another delay it makes you wonder what is really going on and certainly not very confident in being a patron of his.

Edelwis

Nov 24, 2018
Well, another promise not full-filled. I can't say i am suprised, the uptade is taking so long it feels like he is developing a huge title like Subverse.
Even this time he keeps his promise, the game itselft won't reach good view 'cause of all the hype increasing in a year.
He always talks like this is his job not a hobby but he doesn't act like it. And the worst fricking part is no steady update, he always update or give us knowledge at the last fricking second. And that's the most important factor why i am thinking he is not genuine.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
What is happening here, in my opinion, is that ICSTOR doesn't really want to work on Milfy City anymore (this happened with previous games as well) but he doesn't want to abandon it outright for fear of losing patrons, I don't think that his health or his vacation are the cause of this huge delay, he is working slowly because he doesn't really care anymore; maybe I'm wrong but I won't be surprised if he will soon announce that he is working on another game and this one gets abandoned after the next few updates.

a0k

Nov 30, 2017

Call me cruel x)
you are so optimistic no fuck with caroline

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
My only complaint with ICSTOR is that he figured he'd do a huge update to reward us for being patient over his break. It seems like it's come back to bite him in the ass and he's been running into problems he didn't anticipate. I'm sure he probably knows this now, but he should of gone with a simple update. It would have been released much sooner and there would be much less whinging going on.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
What is happening here, in my opinion, is that ICSTOR doesn't really want to work on Milfy City anymore (this happened with previous games as well) but he doesn't want to abandon it outright for fear of losing patrons, I don't think that his health or his vacation are the cause of this huge delay, he is working slowly because he doesn't really care anymore; maybe I'm wrong but I won't be surprised if he will soon announce that he is working on another game and this one gets abandoned after the next few updates.

A lot of creators become lazy and greedy after they start making a shitload of money. These games takes a lot of time to develop and they can no longer get up for it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The funny thing is that the neighbors will get cut content because his computer was freezing.So he releases the 0.7 update in October with continuation of neighbors and show everyone that he holds word.

Reactions: J..D
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes