fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This is incorrect - it still says "Testing" on the Patreon site.

Granted - we don't pay here so we have no right to bitch, however I feel like many are disgruntled ex-patrons who are getting shafted by excuse after excuse. If you've got 3K patrons, making $40K/month... seriously WTF. Hire people if you don't wanna do it anymore. Obviously there's a market.
ICSTOR has stated that those who have recently dropped support will still get a copy of the game when it's released, FYI.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

affeimzoo

Aug 20, 2018
Update:

Hey guys i feel like you all waited so long that if we release the update now it would be lackluster and quite the dissapointment. Therefore we will once again add more content so everyone will be happy when the update hits. I asked the team and we all decided it would be a good choice to implement a new male character. It will be Bob´s long lost brother and he will be the janitor of the school that MC attends. We will make sure you can have atleast anal sex with him when the update comes out! When that will be i cant tell for sure but i can guarantee it will be this or next year.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

ICSTOR

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Update:

Hey guys i feel like you all waited so long that if we release the update now it would be lackluster and quite the dissapointment. Therefore we will once again add more content so everyone will be happy when the update hits. I asked the team and we all decided it would be a good choice to implement a new male character. It will be Bob´s long lost brother and he will be the janitor of the school that MC attends. We will make sure you can have atleast anal sex with him when the update comes out! When that will be i cant tell for sure but i can guarantee it will be this or next year.

ICSTOR
Fuck the janitor in the ass? Thats my fetish. ICSTOR RULES AND FUCK THE HATERS

Reactions: Zetta Man

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Update:

ICSTOR
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This deserves a like because if made me laugh.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
My only complaint with ICSTOR is that he figured he'd do a huge update to reward us for being patient over his break. It seems like it's come back to bite him in the ass and he's been running into problems he didn't anticipate. I'm sure he probably knows this now, but he should of gone with a simple update. It would have been released much sooner and there would be much less whinging going on.
you're so innocent, its cute how you think this insane wait time is only cause he wanted to make more content than usual. Poor ICSTOR, he just wanted to be a nice guy!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Did he say that missing renders were and this has caused more delays? This guy is unbelievable with his promises. Didn't he JUST promise no more fuck ups in his post apologizing for all of his fuck ups?

"I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be. "

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes