Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Who would have thought that this would become a monthly post after July?

What Icstor says he is doing. His supporters fully believe this narrative....for reasons.

399411_369538_download.png

How hard his fanatics believe he is working on Milfy City today.

399412_369552_sdd.jpg

What Icstor is really doing this afternoon with all of his cheese :cool:

399413_369541_photo-of-pretty-girls-and-happy-guy-lying-on-sandy-beach-at-leisure-BWCHWB.jpg

This is what he was doing yesterday.

istockphoto-837405550-1024x1024.jpg

Anyone beginning to see a pattern here?

Such "hard" workers

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Everyone saying Oct 10th. But wasn't it supposed to be last Friday and everyone was hyped? And before that there was another date it was sure to come out. I feel like we're talking about the end of the world at this point. Like 2012, everyone knows for a fact when the world is gonna end... but then it doesn't.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Everyone saying Oct 10th. But wasn't it supposed to be last Friday and everyone was hyped? And before that there was another date it was sure to come out. I feel like we're talking about the end of the world at this point. Like 2012, everyone knows for a fact when the world is gonna end... but then it doesn't.
Well, i will create a hole in my calendar and then start fucking it to provide the real release date.

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
I've lurked here since the spring and this is my first post for this game. While i pledge to a few smaller games, personally i would not pledge to Icstor. I've read a lot of posts here (good and bad regardless if true or not) and mostly if not all of Icstor's developer notes and I can't help but feel a little off about this 0.6 update and the way its playing out.

I am not a game developer but I do sell my own graphic designs to customers and one thing I would not do is delay something with the intent of adding additional content on the basis of goodwill (ie adding neighbors to compensate for being inactive). Doing that does 2 things from a creator's standpoint, 1) Grants you additional time to finish up content not related to the new content because you know you're behind schedule, and 2) Further delays the end product because you promised new content that you haven't even started on. If it were me, basing this on how I determine timelines on my own work, I would have released the promised content and pushed the neighbors content to a future update (not even necessarily the following update).

I'm not saying Icstor hasn't started on the neighbors content when he announced the additional content, I'm just pointing out that based on the screenshot in discord today, he isn't putting a lot of attention on it given the time constraints he gave himself as that content is so minimal. I can't help but feel he is being a tiny bit dishonest because given the amount of work he set himself up for, it feels like he only just started on the neighbor content in the last month. However, he say the reason for the delay saying his rendering tool is malfunctioning. Whether its true or not, I can't help but notice he has 7k patreons and months upon months including the delays in development. That's not much of an excuse. He has more than enough in donations to acquire more than amicable tools to complete renders in a timely manner. I personally have professional grade tools to do my work (ie High-end PC, programs, art tablets, 3d and poster printers) and I make only a fraction of what Icstor makes via patreon. Granted, I do my work as a hobby and not my primary source of income.

While I'm sure Icstor is working to complete the update, I'm inclined to believe he isn't going has hard on it as he says he is. But thats just my 2 cents, what do I know? lol
It isn't a guess, its just observation, ICSTOR is indeed being dishonest and completly milking us, if people don't want to see it thats their problem, keep wasting your money on a shit service.
PS: I opened my eyes kinda late too, but at least I did, no more support from me.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I seem to remember playing some version of this game... When was the last update? Also... 7000+ patrons? Really? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
What's hilarious is icstor would never be able to play an april fools joke on anyone. "Sorry guys, the HD broke and I lost everything" People would just be like "oh that's icstor for you..see ya in 6 months" and walk away.

Or hell, I guess you could make the argument he'd be amazing at April Fools jokes. "Sorry guys, updated my shit and it caused everything to stop working" then a shitstorm ensues.

pazedak

Aug 21, 2018
hi fellas, what about christmas release or hallowen? this delay effect this specials? anyone have idea - thought

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "MadMonk, publicación: 2441249, miembro: 43350"]
Dije que en julio, cuando algunas personas creían que sería un final de julio / mediados de agosto
[/ CITAR]

ok

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes