sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
That analogy is hilariously terrible. Why are you getting a bag of shit in the first place? Did you ask for it? If so aren't you getting what you asked for? Are you calling MC a bag of shit? Did someone force MC on you?

I suppose you'd have a point about "free" if it was free. It isn't we're just not paying for it like we're "supposed to". And in that sense people who do pay do have more good reasons to complain. Complaining and criticizing aren't the same thing, btw.
oh ye right then tell me this
i don't ask to Birth where i am & this complicated shitty life that i have to carry every day with this shitty nonfunctional brain
so whats ur suggestion i allow to blame or not ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fffffffffffk

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That analogy is hilariously terrible. Why are you getting a bag of shit in the first place? Did you ask for it? If so aren't you getting what you asked for? Are you calling MC a bag of shit? Did someone force MC on you?

I suppose you'd have a point about "free" if it was free. It isn't we're just not paying for it like we're "supposed to". And in that sense people who do pay do have more good reasons to complain. Complaining and criticizing aren't the same thing, btw.
If you were ever a sports fan of a team. You would see that the point you are making is way off.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I can't wait to get this Caroline update and then forget about this game for good.
All I'm interested in is the culmination of her relationship with MC. Neither the story nor the dedication of the dev are worth any more involvement on my part. I get similar if not better renders from several other devs and definitely far more engaging stories, not to mention the regular updates.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You could turn over scrabble tiles randomly and write a better "story" than Milfy City.

2 years ago his renders were the best. A bunch of developers have caught up to him and some have passed him. He has a style with the closed down come hither eyes. His DOF\Perspective are his other strong points. For people who are fans of his style, no other renders compare. However, his pose selection and variety have slipped in comparison. The guy has not published in 10 months. The rest of the world kept progressing and he is no longer the gold standard(renders only).

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes