S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
It amazes me how much people will bitch and moan about how they feel cheated because a game is slow to be updated on a cheat site!
You are getting it for free, so instead of whining like a spoilt child just shut up and be grateful when you finally get to play it FOR FREE when it is added here. SMH
And it amazes me how people can't just pass by instead of writing how it amazes them other people bitching and moaning about the update. People bitching about the update and you bitching about them. Someone has to yield right?

And Icstor owes to f95 and other pirate websites more than he thinks he is. Most people learned about this game through pirate websites like this one, myself also. And then i became his patron.

raghavm86

Dec 11, 2018
And it amazes me how people can't just pass by instead of writing how it amazes them other people bitching and moaning about the update. People bitching about the update and you bitching about them. Someone has to yield right?

And Icstor owes to f95 and other pirate websites more than he thinks he is. Most people learned about this game through pirate websites like this one, myself also. And then i became his patron.
Same here man.

I did support him on Patreon for four months and all I ever got was posts about what he plans to do next and polls. What pissed me off was the fact that he has got zero communication skills and his mods will ban you in a blink of an eye if you ask anything about updates. I mean you are taking money from people, the least you could do is to tell them when will the next update be released.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes