Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
This will be my final post in this thread till the update drops at this point we're all talking in circles to each other, but I'll ask one final question till then, with everything that has transpired with this release when is a realistic release period for 0.7? Cause I really want some Judy content more than anything at this point.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
This will be my final post in this thread till the update drops at this point we're all talking in circles to each other, but I'll ask one final question till then, with everything that has transpired with this release when is a realistic release period for 0.7? Cause I really want some Judy content more than anything at this point.
That is honestly anyone's guess. He could rush small updates in 2-3 months, or he could have another melt down and take a year, or even just stop working on milfy city after this patch

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Given the fact that he received a lot of negative messages, he can't afford another delay or burnout vacation. December is my bet for 0.7, but i'm sure one character will get and update not two as initially planned. As for who gets the update, there is a big chance that it will be Sara. Why is it so? Icstor delivers on average 300 renders in a month. Assume 0.6 released on 10th October. After that Icstor takes a week break, only 2.5 months left. 300*2.5=750. Given all this, i dont think 750 renders would not be enough to reveal all of the secrets Linda is keeping from MC and we need a proper stage for Judy before she comes into play. Damn, even bitchy who got laid in her 1st update receiving 908 renders. Doesn't Judy deserve at least as same as she?btw, she is 3rd most popular character in the game. Long answer short april-may 2020. And im not taking into account his mood. If you know what i mean.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
for the love of god satan, admin. please just close this comment sections until october 10th.
thanks. F95

I don't think God like this site.
Well, what about we vote like in ''Big Brother'' for banning user HolyZombie from this thread until the update is released? :unsure:
I think that we might be actually helping him that way, so he won't feel the need to come to this thread and be annoyed by all of this. ../s

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
It amazes me how much people will bitch and moan about how they feel cheated because a game is slow to be updated on a cheat site!
You are getting it for free, so instead of whining like a spoilt child just shut up and be grateful when you finally get to play it FOR FREE when it is added here. SMH

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Well, what about we vote like in ''Big Brother'' for banning user HolyZombie from this thread until the update is released? :unsure:
I think that we might be actually helping him that way, so he won't feel the need to come to this thread and be annoyed by all of this. ../s
It's hilarious that you feel emasculated by my comments.

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
why the fuck would they close this thread, its fucking funny as shit. I love reading about ppl bitch, moaning and crying for shit. Plz dev's dont stop the fun.
I'm genuinely jealous of ICSTOR, it's been ten months since his last release and a non official forum thread gets dozens of posts every single day about his game.
It's not only fun, it's mesmerizing how interesting it is.

Reactions: Webs

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's hilarious that you feel emasculated by my comments.
This is not as good of a comeback as you think it is.
It amazes me how much people will bitch and moan about how they feel cheated because a game is slow to be updated on a cheat site!
You are getting it for free, so instead of whining like a spoilt child just shut up and be grateful when you finally get to play it FOR FREE when it is added here. SMH
I think it's more about the principle of "cheating" on the people who actually pay. I mean I still think it's kinda dumb but I doubt anyone here feels cheated themselves, at least people who don't pledge on patreon.

Either way I wouldn't judge people on what they decide to do with their money.

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
The thing is, no one can bitch on his discord because the mods will mute or ban you... so the only place to bitch is here. Also I'm not exactly getting it here for free... I was a level 3 supporter til a few months back, so I should be getting what I paid for, and I'll bitch about it til then...

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
so the only place to bitch is here.
I'll be the last one to try and censor you but... why?
Dev said himself in a patreon dedicated post that he doesn't read his own emails due to the sheer negative coments he's been getting so there's a fat chance he'll read this thread.

Reactions: TomberryDude
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes