Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can we make a gentlemans agreement between those who want to play the beta without the animations,and those who want to wait until the final release, to not spoil any secrets or any plot! THX
I'd avoid the thread if I was you a lot of people will manage that but there will be one or two who will spoil it for the rest, but I'd imagine if it is released the mods will be on hand to stop that hopefully.

Reactions: TheFinder

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
What is the use of releasing the update without animations? Animations are the thing that made this game great. Icstor has got to be trolling by this point now.
Not to defend ICSTOR but this isn't true. What made the game popular was the 0.1 update being relatively large and the models looking quite a bit above average. The animations were always janky 1-2 second loops that didn't even loop properly.

But still, it's clear the dude won't add the animations because he probably only started working on them last month or something.

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
The first incest story also had no animations, which did not prevent the game to become a popular. But it's a lousy game with a hero bastard who hates his mother and sister.
why the main character can be poorly explained? otherwise I can’t understand something
или ты байтер мамкин?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes