a0k

Nov 30, 2017
i am gonna be honest first i waited in this year march he said i already finish caroline update and renders i thought he can release only caroline in the end of march (thats what he says maybe) then april 1 he says i need vacation i wont release until summer i said okey again in middle of may he said i slowly start again and he full back next month everyone wait for an update end of the july (me too) he says i wanna add neighbors to game the update will be release in august everyone said 31 august i waited there is no update he delayed once again middle of the september i waited end of the september maybe he can release and no 10th october the date i got my hype back and trust ICSTOR once again this time will be different i said to myself but there is no such things nothing no update no hints just one picture (which is he release now ) and he says i will release update without animations what are you doing for last 4 months ? im not talking about you did or you didnt WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR ? i will never pay to ICSTOR again never

Oct 20, 2018
i am gonna be honest first i waited in this year march he said i already finish caroline update and renders i thought he can release only caroline in the end of march (thats what he says maybe) then april 1 he says i need vacation i wont release until summer i said okey again in middle of may he said i slowly start again and he full back next month everyone wait for an update end of the july (me too) he says i wanna add neighbors to game the update will be release in august everyone said 31 august i waited there is no update he delayed once again middle of the september i waited end of the september maybe he can release and no 10th october the date i got my hype back and trust ICSTOR once again this time will be different i said to myself but there is no such things nothing no update no hints just one picture (which is he release now ) and he says i will release update without animations what are you doing for last 4 months ? im not talking about you did or you didnt WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR ? i will never pay to ICSTOR again never
As if your unsub changes anything . If u look at his patrons . It has grown exponentially despite the delays . Thats really sad

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
from few posts before, ICSTOR upgraded the engine which caused the code bugged out. apparently he underestimated how long debugging would take and hence here we are.
Every Lier devs delayed then say they upgraded engine or remaster the game or upgraded the graphic .You believe that ?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
0.6 will happen or it won't, let him delay if he wants but let him take the consequences of it too, reputation is easy to lose and hard to build, harder still to rebuild, he'll learn his lesson, no point in getting too crazy about it here.

Personally i stopped avidly following this months ago, anything released will be a pleasant surprise when it comes out so chill people.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well if you want to avoid the thread you can always use the latest update page when it updates it will pop up on there.

Reactions: boxedjack

Meloncito2018

Dec 30, 2017
With the new Renpy that has ICSTOR problems, I have a doubt ... Is the BETA that comes without animation in general from the game or only from the new part 0.6? :unsure:

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
guys, let's hope that the game will be tomorrow and that among the patrons of ICSTOR there is a wonderful guy who will post the game here

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
As if your unsub changes anything . If u look at his patrons . It has grown exponentially despite the delays . Thats really sad
It's smart marketing to tell people in September update will be soon out and then delay until November for "better animation scenes", that's 7600 x $10 after people were hoping for an October release of a complete 0.6, but now it'll be another 7400 x $10 paycheck for the November complete complete swear-to-sweet-Jesus 0.6 release. Hm... he's giving me some ideas seeing all of these people not minding to pay.

arms99

May 11, 2018
With the new Renpy that has ICSTOR problems, I have a doubt ... Is the BETA that comes without animation in general from the game or only from the new part 0.6? :unsure:
We don't know for sure until it comes out, but the way it sounded on his message (at least to me) was that all the animations would be missing, even those that are already in the game now.

• Sad
Reactions: Akachan
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes