mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
well i heard that animation took a lot of time and effort and obviously ICSTOR realized that they couldn't tolerate another upgrade and so decided to post somewhere a 70% ready game, the animation is good in its previous game Incest Story 2 they were great but it looks like this time ICSTOR as they say in my country decided to roll a piece that he found to be too big.
(in my opinion, if it weren't for the neighbors, the update would be out in September)

Th@StupidMuppet

Oct 7, 2019
I don't think so no, All he sent to patrons was
View attachment 425298
Animations will likely (hopefully) be added in during the beta, which is normally 3 days I think so the final with animations should be released maybe next week or the week after. But I honestly have no idea there could be another delay to fix bugs or to add in the animations so you guess is as good as mine...
To quote ICSTOR himself: "The only thing missing from this version are the animations, those will be added after the beta... I estimate the extended beta to last 10 days" So we're looking at about 15 days minimum for animations

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Depends how desperate you are to play with or without animations if you want the animation version probably have to wait about another week or you can just use your imagination of what they will be like. :p

Reactions: Renozrz

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Depends how desperate you are to play with or without animations if you want the animation version probably have to wait about another week or you can just use your imagination of what they will be like. :p
I would prefer rather waiting..... As i have been waiting for the update

Reactions: Mormont

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
He has missed a couple of his own estimates, you shouldn't keep your hopes up about the weekend release nor the animations

Reactions: Xumeey
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes