arms99

May 11, 2018
so much testing for what?
is that half-life 3?
The excuse we're getting is that he switched to the latest version of ren'py (which was completely unnecessary), which in turn is causing a whole bunch of "game breaking" bugs, on top of giving issues with the animations.

Reactions: Sunakujiro

Straed

Donor
Nov 10, 2017
Sorry, I'm too lazy to go back through all the pages... but is this game still going? Or has it been abandoned?
The game is still going, but the developer has missed several deadlines. He should release his game this weekend.

Straed

May 20, 2017
The excuse we're getting is that he switched to the latest version of ren'py (which was completely unnecessary), which in turn is causing a whole bunch of "game breaking" bugs, on top of giving issues with the animations.
Wtf will the old saves work now?
I have around 50-100mb of saves from V5, wouldn't want to play it all again from the start.

DLama

Aug 20, 2017
Hey, I think I have a bug in my game. Can't seem to be able to trigger the event with Linda where she takes me to work. I can just watch her dress everyday without anything else going forward.
Any ideas on how to solve this?
Sorry you posted this in the wrong thread! This is the piss and moan or bitch about the dev thread! Anyone that could help you stopped reading this thread about 8 months and 800 pages ago!

arms99

May 11, 2018
Hey, I think I have a bug in my game. Can't seem to be able to trigger the event with Linda where she takes me to work. I can just watch her dress everyday without anything else going forward.
Any ideas on how to solve this?
There is a link to a full walkthrough in the first page, it should hopefully help you out.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes