jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Don't bother.
I tried to make the same point yesterday, a bunch of people got really heated that I dared to question their righteous wrath or something and eventually a mod wiped the whole clusterfuck.

Just let em rage.
What's even more interesting is how they're all saying blaming the creator and getting all butthurt over this specific release taking a while while the past 5 releases were all released in a single year, essentially releasing a major update every 2-3 months last year (since it shows the first game being released Feb of last year). At this point, I return just to see how many pages there are of people getting pissed due to not being able to play the new update they don't even pay for.

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
Are we trying to censor each other so hard on this pirating forum so we can finally have something to rival China and fight back? If not, why people be telling others what they can and can't say. What's it to you what some random on f95 thinks about the game. I guarantee their shit isn't gonna make it all the way to your coffee.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Are we trying to censor each other so hard on this pirating forum so we can finally have something to rival China and fight back? If not, why people be telling others what they can and can't say. What's it to you what some random on f95 thinks about the game. I guarantee their shit isn't gonna make it all the way to your coffee.
It's kinda funny how your question rotates right back to you. What's it to you what I think about what people on this website say? I guarantee what the shit I say won't make it back to your coffee as well.

:edit Anyways, I've said what I wanted to say. I know everything I typed is meaningless. People will be people :).

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I get what you're trying to say, but it's not a circular argument. You just seem to like getting offended about things and ragging on people about it.Which YOU CAN DO HERE. But it's still going to look asinine and more self-righteous. Did I tell you to stop? No. Do I think you're a prat? Yes.

Opinions > Trying to censor other people
You seem to know me a lot through one post, quite amazing I must say! :). I didn't think I was a person that would be offended through such soft responses but, alright I guess (?)

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12 and dnzieg

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Icstor continues previous business model: Make updates until tired of game, make excuses on update, release final update to tirade of disappointment. Gain Patrons, start new game, all is forgiven, rinse and repeat.

I have to believe a rushed and un-wanted ending is now coming based on prior performance. Sad considering...

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Icstor continues previous business model: Make updates until tired of game, make excuses on update, release final update to tirade of disappointment. Gain Patrons, start new game, all is forgiven, rinse and repeat.

I have to believe a rushed and un-wanted ending is now coming based on prior performance. Sad considering...
But if you think about it, all his previous games were RPGMS. Milfy city is literally the most popular game on this site. Ending it now would be considered the worst mistake he could ever make, honestly. What you say is true, but I doubt it would happen, atleast not now.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
But if you think about it, all his previous games were RPGMS. Milfy city is literally the most popular game on this site. Ending it now would be considered the worst mistake he could ever make, honestly. What you say is true, but I doubt it would happen, atleast not now.
Maybe is following Gabe Newell's game development style ? :unsure:

Reactions: Captain Kirk

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
ROFL so to get the full game WITH the animations you're looking at a November release. He's expecting it'll take to mid october just to get the kinks worked out. Who even wants to play it without animations? Basically he just gave two delays in one. DELAYCEPTION

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Heh, fair enough.
It was merely a conservative estimate on my part. I didn't research exactly how long the bitching has been going on.
I would say about 250 bitching, while another 250 is about people bitching about the bitching, which has now lead to me bitching about the bitching of the bitching. But I don’t care about the bitching as some other people do, it actually is quite entertaining

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes