Mar 26, 2019
Is anyone planning on playing the beta that's hopefully released this weekend? After waiting this long, I'm seriously considering just holding off until the version with animations, even if it takes another month.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is anyone planning on playing the beta that's hopefully released this weekend? After waiting this long, I'm seriously considering just holding off until the version with animations, even if it takes another month.
I think most of us are going to wait. In my opinion the animations are what set Milfy City apart from other games, without it I'd say it's a pretty average game.

Augustine、

Mar 14, 2018
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-1
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-2
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-3
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-4
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-5
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-6
UPDATE, NOT TODAY
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Week-1

I hope the update will be released today, but I know, at least, there is one week more.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-8
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-9

Guys, see you at 10. Oct. 2019.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-25

Today is 10. Oct. 2019, and there is no UPDATE!
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-26

The plan of ICSTOR: This weekend v0.6 beta will be released, and next weekend MILFY CITY V0.6 will be released.

BTW: the plan seems never work.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
In my opinion the animations are what set Milfy City apart from other games, without it I'd say it's a pretty average game.
Yup, by the numbers incest game.
Mom, 2 sisters, absent/cuckold dad, bunch of side characters that are either relatives or in school with MC, some blackmail, some ever so believable moral conflict, some drama for the sake of drama, the usual.

What sets it apart are the visuals and animations and the fairly smooth playing experience. You can't really fuck anything up or get stuck. The only thing that possibly requires a guide are the secret images.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
It's kinda funny how people are more pissed here than on his discord. Or maybe his patrons are just crying here instead of his discord. I don't know. But honestly, if you're not a patron, you need to chill the fuck out and let the man work. He knows he fucked up and he's trying to compensate. Crying while not actually providing anything is just absolutely absurd. I do not provide him any money for his work, but I still get to enjoy it through this site once he provides. I have absolutely no say in how long it takes for him to make his work and I absolutely have no say to criticize his work. The man has provided countless time before, and he was glorified for it. But once he takes a break and comes back, and starts to finally show he's human and can make mistakes and bad decisions. His fanbase instantly exposes their fangs.

Again if you're a patron you have all the right to get angry, you have provided him money for a year and he has not delivered. If I was you I would be irritated as well. But if you're not a patron, please back off and be patient. You actually have no right to complain.

Please just remind yourselves that the man behind this game is a human just like you, he can make mistakes, he can have bad decision making, he can disappoint when it really matters and he can also get burned out.

I understand that it's irritating that he profits from his bad decision making and that he can profit from his supposed misfortune when it comes to his fanbase at the moment. But this is the first time he has received such bad feedback from his community. And I'm sure he's willing to shape up after this event. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially a former dedicated dev like him who never took a break even once in the past.

That is all I wanted to say.

TLDR: Patrons you're allowed to be mad, non-patrons you're not. Accept reality (non-patrons)
People get mad for all sorts of reasons, dismissing people when they may have been a patron or when they call out a dev for blatantly lying, misleading or generally deceptive practices is completely okay. I think all devs deserve their feet held to the fire on such things. I personally get belligerent with my own team if we miss a deadline.

You never know who used to be a patron and just hopped off when they felt taken for a ride.

jayyou

Aug 27, 2017
It's basically a meme now with these devs missing these deadlines they promise. But icstor is far from the worse.

sikmeyici

Jun 9, 2019
Even if you have money no longer support this guy. This is not about money, ICSTOR is making fun of us. I haven't supported him since the beginning of September.

Reactions: Arap12

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
Hey, I think I have a bug in my game. Can't seem to be able to trigger the event with Linda where she takes me to work. I can just watch her dress everyday without anything else going forward.
Any ideas on how to solve this?

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Yup, by the numbers incest game.
Mom, 2 sisters, absent/cuckold dad, bunch of side characters that are either relatives or in school with MC, some blackmail, some ever so believable moral conflict, some drama for the sake of drama, the usual.

What sets it apart are the visuals and animations and the fairly smooth playing experience. You can't really fuck anything up or get stuck. The only thing that possibly requires a guide are the secret images.
Agreed I may have ragged on the game for the past couple of months but I won't completely lie to myself and say that I don't care for it anymore cause I do. I love the game I just hate the management which is a sentiment that I share with even AAA titles and I still find myself coming back to all of them because there's something special about them that others can't replicate.

For MC it was the visuals and animations so to see that the latest release which could possibly be the most anticipated in ICSTOR developing career will be missing a feature that made him who he is today was a head scratcher for me. You can argue now that there are a number of games now that have matched or even surpassed ICSTOR animation quality. So to release this update without it I can't see claiming him to be the sole#1 here anymore that spot is shared at this point. The absence of the animations honestly clears the smoke and mirrors and could possibly make this average at best.

It's like if you go to a highly praised steak house and you go there to try their steak only to be told they are out of steak and you'll have to wait at least a week for it then you'd be disappointed. Most people would go searching for another steak house of similar quality that actually has their steak in stock and give them their business instead.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Just think: after another TWO delays 1 being him postponing at least another WEEK but once it comes it'll be without the most important part (the animation) so that's delay 2. Which ultimately means we're looking at november for a full fixed release. So after this once again there's still people blindly supporting him and even white knighting on his behalf. YOWZERS.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry, I am kind of out of the loop. Is ICSTOR a filthy scum, or did he go through some personal issues that prevented him from working for a while?
He took a break around march...
See this post - https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-5c-icstor.8012/post-1722390
And came back around June, he returned to work on v0.6 then but progress has been slow...
I don't really know I barely pay attention, maybe someone else who is more informed can give you more accurate information, I think that's basically the gist though.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
He took a break around march...
See this post - https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-5c-icstor.8012/post-1722390
And came back around June, he returned to work on v0.6 then but progress has been slow...
I don't really know I barely pay attention, maybe someone else who is more informed can give you more accurate information, I think that's basically the gist though.
Well at least he paused payments for a few months. It might be hard to get back into things when you've been out of it for a while. Maybe there were many excuses and lies after he came back and unfroze the payments, I duno. This case doesn't seem to be as bad as like Dual Family or Malise and the Machine though.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
This guy has not made a single game that was not rushed to fake state of completion midway through with animation quality taking a nosedive. We are precisely at the mark where it always happens, get ready. Also these dates he puts up are just an arbritary number that he pushes forward depending on his needs and I'm jot talking about bug testing.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes