Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
So with the delay to the 17th, we are seriously looking at a full year between updates.

If you're a patreon, it's time to get out. I hate to see what this dev has become.

Last edited:

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
Well, this must be the first time that I post something, but I gotta say that this is jsut getting out of hand, if someone here is paying for the game and can tell how much has spent in this game please tell me.

I read a lot of people crying here but dunno why when most of us are just not giving a penny, I understand the other side where people is paying for it and recieving nothing but delays.

Sorry to say this but this is starting to look like a new Breeding Season, at least a little imo.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Sorry to say this but this is starting to look like a new Breeding Season, at least a little imo.
Not exactly.
Unlike the Breeding Season team ICSTOR actually finished games in the past. Pretty much the same games as this one too, just not looking as good and a tad creepier.
He had a semi-decent track record before this endless delay.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Not exactly.
Unlike the Breeding Season team ICSTOR actually finished games in the past. Pretty much the same games as this one too, just not looking as good and a tad creepier.
He had a semi-decent track record before this endless delay.
Its pretty easy to understand. Icstor wasn't much before this game, he was still on the grind to blow up, now he's making 350k~ a year (doing no work) and doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
Code-wise, somebody already illustrated how simple it is to render animation files (basically webm files) using renpy. A hunded other developers have done it and I absolutely don't see a reason why the tried and tested routine of playing video files should introduce bugs.
because of importing an old animation set from previous to newest update is buggy atm

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
It's kinda funny how people are more pissed here than on his discord. Or maybe his patrons are just crying here instead of his discord. I don't know. But honestly, if you're not a patron, you need to chill the fuck out and let the man work. He knows he fucked up and he's trying to compensate. Crying while not actually providing anything is just absolutely absurd. I do not provide him any money for his work, but I still get to enjoy it through this site once he provides. I have absolutely no say in how long it takes for him to make his work and I absolutely have no say to criticize his work. The man has provided countless time before, and he was glorified for it. But once he takes a break and comes back, and starts to finally show he's human and can make mistakes and bad decisions. His fanbase instantly exposes their fangs.

Again if you're a patron you have all the right to get angry, you have provided him money for a year and he has not delivered. If I was you I would be irritated as well. But if you're not a patron, please back off and be patient. You actually have no right to complain.

Please just remind yourselves that the man behind this game is a human just like you, he can make mistakes, he can have bad decision making, he can disappoint when it really matters and he can also get burned out.

I understand that it's irritating that he profits from his bad decision making and that he can profit from his supposed misfortune when it comes to his fanbase at the moment. But this is the first time he has received such bad feedback from his community. And I'm sure he's willing to shape up after this event. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially a former dedicated dev like him who never took a break even once in the past.

That is all I wanted to say.

TLDR: Patrons you're allowed to be mad, non-patrons you're not. Accept reality (non-patrons)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Again if you're a patron you have all the right to get angry, you have provided him money for a year and he has not delivered. If I was you I would be irritated as well. But if you're not a patron, please back off and be patient. You actually have no right to complain.
Don't bother.
I tried to make the same point yesterday, a bunch of people got really heated that I dared to question their righteous wrath or something and eventually a mod wiped the whole clusterfuck.

Just let em rage.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
It's kinda funny how people are more pissed here than on his discord. Or maybe his patrons are just crying here instead of his discord. I don't know. But honestly, if you're not a patron, you need to chill the fuck out and let the man work. He knows he fucked up and he's trying to compensate. Crying while not actually providing anything is just absolutely absurd. I do not provide him any money for his work, but I still get to enjoy it through this site once he provides. I have absolutely no say in how long it takes for him to make his work and I absolutely have no say to criticize his work. The man has provided countless time before, and he was glorified for it. But once he takes a break and comes back, and starts to finally show he's human and can make mistakes and bad decisions. His fanbase instantly exposes their fangs.

Please just remind yourselves that the man behind this game is a human just like you, he can make mistakes, he can have bad decision making, he can disappoint when it really matters and he can also get burned out.

I understand that it's irritating that he profits from his bad decision making and that he can profit from his supposed misfortune when it comes to his fanbase at the moment. But this is the first time he has received such bad feedback from his community. And I'm sure he's willing to shape up after this event. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially a former dedicated dev like him who never took a break even once in the past.

TLDR: Patrons you're allowed to be mad, non-patrons you're not. Accept reality (non-patrons)
I agree to just about everything with you!

What I think he could do, just like any other Developer, would be instead of publishing for example 90% of the Update ready after putting Testing, he should simply put that when already testing leave as 90% that is nonetheless true, because the game is not ready! This would certainly inhibit customer anxiety a little, as the word Testing for almost 1 month is sure to generate more anger and annoyance than if it were 80, 90, 95%...;)(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12 and dnzieg

jakesully0078

Mar 1, 2019

work? dude aint doing shit he is basically scamming his patreons

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
work? dude aint doing shit he is basically scamming his patreons
Like bro.. You might want to read what I wrote again. (If you're a non-patron). You say he's scamming his patrons, while he's actually doing ''WORK'' aren't you basically scamming him? Where is the logic in you getting mad over him scamming his patrons? Are you any better than him for playing his game for free? Do you think you getting mad for his patrons puts you on a pedistal? I cannot comprehend your thinking. Please enlighten me.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes