yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Why if everyone here seems to know how they could fix all icstors problems in a blink of an fuckin' eye don't they help out?
If you all are such great writers, programmers, designers, video editors ,scriptors, why the hell are you girls all so upset?
finnish this game yourself if it's all that easy!
whataboutism, you have it in spades lol

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Guys how to get money, i need 200$ for caroline weekend , i have 1 $ now, i cant work anywhere ... Another content is done

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Guys how to get money, i need 200$ for caroline weekend , i have 1 $ now, i cant work anywhere ... Another content is done
There is a cheat mod. But I think you can talk to bob he will give you like $10 and then you can save scum the gambling mini game on your comp.

Reactions: omocik

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
There is a cheat mod. But I think you can talk to bob he will give you like $10 and then you can save scum the gambling mini game on your comp.
there is no bob already at home afternoon , and he doesnt give money in morning at workplace. give link on cheatmode pls.

May 20, 2017
I was reading all of this so seriously and this guy's question made me laugh the fuck out.
"Who cares about V6, will play it when it's here, for now show me the way to 200 dollars."
Reminds me of my starting days at f95zone

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
well at first I thought it was April fool Joke but hey we are in OCTOBER ... either way it is pretty sad to see he was just playing with his fan . I mean he didn't put a single animation after almost 8 months .

Imagine now you want to bang some one in this update , when it comes to hot stuff you just have to fast click till it gets finished . Such a boner kill move :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: omocik

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Why if everyone here seems to know how they could fix all icstors problems in a blink of an fuckin' eye don't they help out?
If you all are such great writers, programmers, designers, video editors ,scriptors, why the hell are you girls all so upset?
finnish this game yourself if it's all that easy!
I'll do it! I totally will!
I've just got this thing though... with the thing.
I'll have to delay it. I'll get started next month unless there's another thing. God forbid I end up having things, plural.
Then I won't get started until early next year.
I am delaying the project but it's not a delay so delay your complaints

... delay

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Knowing ICSTOR this weekend CLEARLY means Sunday, 23:59.

Someone once said ICSTOR is some sort of balkan and boy do I believe it, seeing how deadlines are pretty much targets to hit as close as possible :D anyway, I really hope he sees a big drop in supporters, good game or not he has absolutely terrible communication, I even tried his discord and it's full of nazi retards who try to feel superior by abusing the only amount of power they've ever been given in their lives.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Wazzat? the game that hasn't updated since november last year, almost a year ago, and was promised to update in July hasn't updated yet? the dev delayed it again by a few days?
Lol. At this point Icstor is trying to see who can put off finishing their project the longest, George RR Martin, Patrick Rothfuss, or himself.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Yeh but most people are unaware that the money they spend also sends a message and means more than just a payment.

poopy12ag

Nov 7, 2017
He doesnt give a fuck. Making plenty of money from people his not sweating and probably made soo much as of now he can live comfortably for years. It will come out when we have the next solar eclipse in like 5 years.

Reactions: Arap12 and dkwirgnw
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes