19o8

Oct 7, 2018
guys i can wait :D im still waiting for the king killer chronicles from patrick rothfuss
but atleast patrick say "it's done when it's done" .. icstor just wants the money for the next month patreon and lie

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Oh for fuck's sake. He never said October was the release date. He specifically said it would PROBABLY be out AROUND October 10th. Which could be anywhere from the actual number listed to 5 or so days from the given due date. Now he did state "probably sooner" but that's also another probably. So no the update hasn't been delayed again. He hasn't told another lie. You all just read it incorrectly. I'm sure not many people will listen to this comment and it probably won't help but I could be silent no more. Now if October goes by and nothing . . . resume your complaining if you so desire. I seriously wonder if some of the people in here are actually 18 or at least have the reading comprehension of such.
Did you perhaps miss this part in the announcement?
6.png
Compare with this:
67.PNG

So it is a delay for any 10/15$ patron.

Or would you prefer it we quantify it by saying specifically the beta hasn't been delayed? It just won't be finished i.e. it won't have any animations and most likely include game-breaking bugs.

And before anyone points this out, I know betas usually contain bugs but there was a time when Icstor used to patch the known ones out before he released the beta. That is why he and his discord mods could claim the beta is always 3 days because they knew shit can't be too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: distefano54
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes