eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
The dude is a liar, plain and simple
Thats not lying...
+I don't want to release without animations.
-But I will release it early without animations because people want it earlier.

Delayed because he wanted to add neighbors
+Which he did..
-Not as much as he wanted to.

He was listing goals - not facts.
The only thing that he could possibly of "lied" about is if its as big as he says it is. Which we will soon find out if it is a lie or not.

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Oh for fuck's sake. He never said October was the release date. He specifically said it would PROBABLY be out AROUND October 10th. Which could be anywhere from the actual number listed to 5 or so days from the given due date. Now he did state "probably sooner" but that's also another probably. So no the update hasn't been delayed again. He hasn't told another lie. You all just read it incorrectly. I'm sure not many people will listen to this comment and it probably won't help but I could be silent no more. Now if October goes by and nothing . . . resume your complaining if you so desire. I seriously wonder if some of the people in here are actually 18 or at least have the reading comprehension of such.
Is this a new copypasta? very Al Dente

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
oh my god if it weren’t for the Christmas version of the game and unnecessary neighbors we could see the game earlier) for a couple of months but earlier)

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
ICSTOR has a messaging problem. There's studies that show that if people are in a long line and someone cuts in front of them. The person wouldn't mind it as much if he was at the back. He would mind a whole lot more if someone cut in front of him if he was at the front of the line. The key is that waiting is an investment. If you didn't wait long and was told there would be some delays then that's fine. But if you waited a long time, was told that it was 95% done and the wait was nearly over but then was told you'd have to wait another 3 weeks then you'd have what's happening here.

ICSTOR needs to learn how to better manage expectations. People who want to support him are now turning.

Last edited:

djax

May 5, 2017

17h
Hey guys Quick update - The beta version should be released this weekend. Unfortunately, the only thing that will be missing from this version are the animations, those will be added after the beta. This time the beta will last longer than the usual three days. We have encountered a lot of game-breaking bugs this time around and need to patch them out. I estimate this extended period of testing to last around ten days, but it will be released this month for certain. Those who want to play full update with animations will have to wait a little longer, the amount of new scenes has put a lot of additional work on me. The programmer is currently finishing adding 40 secret cards and a long-awaited surprise I know you'll love. If you don't care about the animations you can start playing within a few days. :) Thanks for your patience with this update. It's a massive one.
another delay??? Actually i dont really care about the animation, it's just repeatable pics, as i know he'd delay it 3 times for now, and i believe it'll be the habit for next update

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes