boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hey, I think I have a bug in my game. Can't seem to be able to trigger the event with Linda where she takes me to work. I can just watch her dress everyday without anything else going forward.
Any ideas on how to solve this?
Talk to Bob in the afternoon. Ask him for money. Third time he will refuse and tell you to talk to Linda if you need money. Next time you spy on her in the morning she'll take you to her workplace.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
The huge delay, one year (say what you want but it has been 11 month since the last no bullshit update), is due to animations imo.

There is no way the animations are done. It is extremely easy to put them in the game when you have those, conclusion: they are not there yet, but why? Because the bar was set too high. Remember the 100% on patreon, the one with the achievement no more crappy animations? That is the cause of the delay imo. He has to learn how to make top level animations. Icstor is a hard worker, or at least a worker, compared to let's say dark cookie. But he is also a perfectionist given the quality of the game, that I guess none can confute. Thus I guess he tried to learn how to make these new animations but was not satisfied and so he goes on and on delaying the game until he gets there.

Moral: fuck the new animations (to some extent) I can't wait anymore. Wish the game was released "a lot sooner"

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
The beta version, which according to icstor himself is full of bugs and missing all the animation is going to be released this weekend. Also, because of these problems the usual 3 day beta phase is going to be extended to 10+ days.
Then wtf he tested? Almost a month test Just give this shit with bugs and without animations? Did he really think he is the god of incest game? Did he think the most important part which attract us is his funny game scripts? Come on!

Reactions: Arap12

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Then wtf he tested? Almost a month test Just give this shit with bugs and without animations? Did he really think he is the god of incest game? Did he think the most important part which attract us is his funny game scripts? Come on!
from few posts before, ICSTOR upgraded the engine which caused the code bugged out. apparently he underestimated how long debugging would take and hence here we are.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Remember the 100% on patreon, the one with the achievement no more crappy animations? That is the cause of the delay imo. He has to learn how to make top level animations. Icstor is a hard worker, or at least a worker, compared to let's say dark cookie. But he is also a perfectionist given the quality of the game, that I guess none can confute. Thus I guess he tried to learn how to make these new animations but was not satisfied and so he goes on and on delaying the game until he gets there.
That would be... something. Certainly a good thing as far as the future of the game is concerned. Would it fully redeem himself? Almost, but not quite. He'd go back to just being awful at communication instead of being downright deceitful. That alone would be huge, though.

It would come down to: "Yeah, while he did lie for 5 months, he did it to suprise his patrons." At least one could say it was well intentioned.

Last edited:

felixline4

Oct 17, 2017
Tbh while testing when alpha released isnt it better to give like big patreon donater to try the alpha ? And they can help 2 find bug faster tbh.
Since there are so many ppl pledge 40$ and more , so they will see like u make progress for the game . Like solid proof you've done it ... Rather u test the alpha game with so called "team"

Th@StupidMuppet

Oct 7, 2019
Is there any way to get notified only when the OP get's updated? All these desperate fappers whining about ICSTORS inability to stick to a deadline became old weeks ago.

Alternatively could we not lock the thread until the OP Updates it?

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12 and Leon7682

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
That would be... something. Certainly a good thing as far as the future of the game is concerned. Would it fully redeem himself? Almost, but not quite. He'd go back to just being awful at communication instead of being downright deceitful. That alone would be huge, though.

It would come down to: "Yeah, while he did lie for for 5 months, he did it to suprise his patrons." At least one could say it was well intentioned.
Why would he not just come out and say "Sorry guys, I am learning to create very detailed animations as i agreed i would do with the patreon goal so more time is needed".
He would have half the amount of unhappy people he would have now and would quiet down a lot of the scammer accusations he is receiving now because the proof would be in the pudding unlike the "lol bugs" explanation.
He said his programmer was still in the process of putting in additional picture cards so i don't see why he would hide that animations were still being implemented.

Reactions: boxedjack

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Has he given any hint to how long it'll be before animations?
I don't think so no, All he sent to patrons was
a.png
Animations will likely (hopefully) be added in during the beta, which is normally 3 days I think so the final with animations should be released maybe next week or the week after. But I honestly have no idea there could be another delay to fix bugs or to add in the animations so you guess is as good as mine...

Reactions: omocik
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes