mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I agree, wherever ICSTOR lives, that it’s a mess for him to write a short post about updating, or at least contact administrators with discord

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I just hope that "if" the update finally does come out, it will be worth all the waiting!
one of the rules of the universe is that the longer you wait for something is that the more hype it will get even if you don't want the hype (and 99.99% of the time its way over-hyped that the final product can't live up to it)... for example Half Life3 got soo much hype that even Valve is afraid to even mention it or release anything that is less than perfect, when Sony tried to re-release the "walkman" brand name they fell flat on their face, Elon Musk overhyped the hyper loop then give up on it because he knew it was overhyped.. Toyota had to sandbag the release of the new Supra just to get rid of the hype, so in short i don't think v0.6 will live up to the hype... when/if its relased ppl should expect a normal game update and not expect extra for all the mts they didn't get a update for...

Reactions: pamela
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes