miesnieks

Sep 25, 2017
i was a patreon when he was in the middle of developing milf's control, he did the same thing, with no warning just delayed one month (not so bad if compared to now) and when i pm'd him, the answer would be summed up to everyone who was complaining is being ungrateful and that everyone should just stfu and wait, that was the time i stopped paying, i think that he owes at least explanation to the people why things are going the way they are and it is obvious that people get upset if they pay for something and don't get it. Ffs he get much more than 7k a month, and more than 100k in a year that kind of money is insane, many developers don't see even a fraction of that.

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
I saw a guy saying this update wont contain animations.... is that true?
0.6 Beta (which we still hope will drop today as it was anounced for the weekend) won't contain any new animations over 0.5c
0.6 final will contain animations (but god only knows when that will arrive - well it was stated that it would be by the end of the month)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i was a patreon when he was in the middle of developing milf's control, he did the same thing, with no warning just delayed one month
So he has previous for this, out of curiosity was that the only time he delayed during the developing of that game?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I think Echoes looks great. Great looking characters, hot scenes, interesting story. Milfy City has a pretty lousy story but makes up for it by having really hot characters & some really lewd twists (Like when Linda takes MC on a date or being naughty naughty next to a sleeping Bob etc.)

What worries me about Echoes is how far the groundhog day scenario can take you story-wise. We have already seen the passed out Mom scenario play out like 3 times now (hot af scenes though so not complaining) I hope the Dev knows what he is doing & keep coming up with lewd scenes which does not necessarily have to come from the 'relationship evolvement' template we see in so many other games.
I agree with the ground hound day getting stale. but if he does something like time loop hunter. figuring out how to advance the days can defiantly keep it fresh. and the sleep sex crap always sucks in these games same with dream sequences. so yeah not a big fan of that either. the new feature of the wild day he added is very fun though. ill end this here before these get deleted hehe

Reactions: ZLeite

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
V0.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although your many likes, this is worth a ban. Hope your account was hacked, otherwise, if there is something like the law is for everyone, farewell for some time!

Last edited:

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
what was the last message he sendt to his patreons.. didn't he promis this weekend.. or was it another maybe?

jinku

May 8, 2018
I think you all are missing the point. ICSTOR is just waiting for quantic computer to make his renders, see you in 10 years!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes