D

Deleted member 443783

Just replace the patch.rpy file, right? Leave everything else? I've tried it this way and I still can't figure out how to access the patch content in the game.
Yeah, just replace "patch.rpy" and leave everything else as it is. Next step, start playing. Enjoy. Now Mom is mom and sisters are sisters and basically you are the MC who wants bang his family in this game. Just enjoy banging them! Happy Banging! Lol

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
guys are there any cheats for this game? since this is a Renpy game we could activate the console like we do in Summertime Saga

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is no need for cheats on this 0.1 version, unless you feel you need more cash (I got plenty playing the R/P/S game on the 'puter).

Otherwise, reaching "max" level on each female is easily within reach of existing player time and effort. Don't let the beauty of the visuals fool you, the game play (on the 0.1 version) is straightforward and accessible without any boosts.

RedDorks

Mar 18, 2018
can someone send the screenshoot of all galery in computer? i miss 3 scenes but i dont know what should i do cause all my quest r done right now

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
can someone send the screenshoot of all galery in computer? i miss 3 scenes but i dont know what should i do cause all my quest r done right now
Let me guess, 5-6-7? Those are the Celia scenes. You need to have the second heart with all the girls in your phone to unlock all the scenes you see. Celia needs to be visited, after the toilet scenes with her, at the school. She will appear in the Teacher's Office.
IF not the Celia ones you are missing, same rule applies. Check your phone, check who doesn't have the second heart and aquire it to have the scenes unlocked.

RedDorks

Mar 18, 2018
Let me guess, 5-6-7? Those are the Celia scenes. You need to have the second heart with all the girls in your phone to unlock all the scenes you see. Celia needs to be visited, after the toilet scenes with her, at the school. She will appear in the Teacher's Office.
IF not the Celia ones you are missing, same rule applies. Check your phone, check who doesn't have the second heart and aquire it to have the scenes unlocked.
i got it thanks man

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
There is no need for cheats on this 0.1 version, unless you feel you need more cash (I got plenty playing the R/P/S game on the 'puter).

Otherwise, reaching "max" level on each female is easily within reach of existing player time and effort. Don't let the beauty of the visuals fool you, the game play (on the 0.1 version) is straightforward and accessible without any boosts.
Got it! just started the game and wanted to know.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes