Anno Halder

Jan 30, 2018
been waiting for long time..THANKS PEPE:FeelsGoodMan::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Shouldn't this game have "VN" prefix? Games with the same mechanic and gameplay have this - Summertime Saga, Mythic Manor
IMO they should remove "VN" tags from these games too and add "sandbox" tag for these type games. OR they need to add both "VN" and "sandbox" tags for these games.

So it will be helpful to distinguish them from strict VNs.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Shouldn't this game have "VN" prefix? Games with the same mechanic and gameplay have this - Summertime Saga, Mythic Manor
IMO it shouldn't. Summertime Saga has it because the creator calls it one. And I haven't played mythic manor so idk about that one.

Reactions: N7

vegas69japan

Jan 22, 2018
how do you Know if you've reached the end of the current version I've done both sisters handjob/footjob and blowjob I've done blowjob with mom in bed also blackmailed the teacher into blowjob and anal is there any else to do until the update? I have also peeped on the neighbors

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
how do you Know if you've reached the end of the current version I've done both sisters handjob/footjob and blowjob I've done blowjob with mom in bed also blackmailed the teacher into blowjob and anal is there any else to do until the update? I have also peeped on the neighbors
Start from reading

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Open Gallery on your pc

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow man, it's been a long two months wait for new content, but, I'm positive that it'll be worth the while, if so, I will definitely pledge him, I think I owe him that ;)

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
For a little more clarity. If you're missing any of the scenes in the regular gallery (or the bonus gallery for that matter), you haven't done/found everything yet.
Bro, i dunno what you mean because i completed 0.1 already 3 times. Everything that can be opened in the game - i already done it =) Bathroom spycams, binocle, jerk off in bath, cosplay, secret files. Damn i love this game so much like nothing before

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This update will have about 1000 renders not including animations LOL
This sounds really amazing, I was thinking that 1000 renders were including animations when I first saw the info. ICSTOR is creating something epic, witnessing and tasting this during its birth makes it even more amazing.

Reactions: Namco15

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
yo, 1000 renders not including animations? That's insane. I wonder how big it is including the animations? Either way, this is gonna be a huge 0.2 release, that can certainly be said!

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Sara disappears from the map till every night after her story ended, same with the rest of the 2 girls in the house. Is that normal and WHYY ???

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes