L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
And therein lies the issue, if people have a different preference then they can go and find it instead of ruining someone else's game by changing things to their own taste, instead of what the dev had planned...but money..
This discussion is going absolutely nowhere and it has turned into a waste of time...surprise! surprise! didn't see that coming from a mile away by discussing things even remotely related to ntr on this forum.
it's you and people like you who trying to ruin every games with ntr, even this harem game, just go away

g22

May 30, 2017
Only just got to downloading and playing this, and wow this is the new benchmark for me. The renders are silky, the animation is some of the best I've seen and the models are hot imo. Some of those angles....ooh momma. Very good job @ICSTOR™ your work is superb.

Reactions: Big AlA

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Cant find it in the thread, when is a scheduled release of 0.2?
Yup, it's in the thread, but to save you time, it's generally around the 2nd or 3rd week of this month. Always expect the later and be pleased if you get the sooner.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Sir! How can i finished sara's and caroline's quest? Im stuck. In sara's quest , i already bought the controller and yet sara wouldnt play with the character in the evening and in caroline's quest i am already done at taking all of the pictures of her and got entered her room at night, and yet still nothing happened?
for caroline you need to make another photoshoot with her wearing that transparent thingy (the last outfit) then she'd notice your boner again and you'll have a scene with her and then go home sleep and the other day you will have another scene and it'd be the last scene with her for this version

Reactions: Nevu

DreamHealer

Aug 27, 2016
Ok..there's games that focus on the NTR and games that have NTR as an element of added challenge. I'm only interested in the latter, for the sake of more "interactive" content, and no, there are no plenty of ways to do that in a game whose sole focus is you playing an edgy teen looking to hump every woman that's breathing as there is no bigger threat than another snotty shit looking to get it on.
NTR as a challenge in a incest game is completely redundant since you are already handicaped,so adding a challenge on a challenge makes no sense.Majority of incest games on this forum have teen MCs whose sole goal is to hump every woman that's breathing which is a point of this games and while some players may not like some of those MCs,you'll hardly hear them complain that the game is not challenging enough and it needs more dicks in it to make it more
interesting.

And therein lies the issue, if people have a different preference then they can go and find it instead of ruining someone else's game by changing things to their own taste, instead of what the dev had planned...but money..This discussion is going absolutely nowhere and it has turned into a waste of
time...surprise! surprise! didn't see that coming from a mile away by discussing things even remotely related to ntr on this forum.
Instead of accepting neodtsts rambling as a gospel,you should inform yourself before you start telling other people what to do.Before Icstor started making this game he made a poll to his patrons where he asked them what kind of relationship MC and mom will have and what fetishes will be in the game.The result of that poll is game we have.
So if you wanna discuss about lack of NTR in this game,discuss it with Icstor who made the poll and listened to his patrons.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Instead of accepting neodtsts rambling as a gospel,you should inform yourself before you start telling other people what to do.Before Icstor started making this game he made a poll to his patrons where he asked them what kind of relationship MC and mom will have and what fetishes will be in the game.The result of that poll is game we have.
So if you wanna discuss about lack of NTR in this game,discuss it with Icstor who made the poll and listened to his patrons.
Dun drag me into your stupid NTR discussion , i neither advocate or dismiss NTR into games or neither discuss its merits/demerits in my post.. and I totally agree this ain't the place to ask for content.

In short my post is just simply to elaborate that ICstor did tried to implement neo NTR and interestingly in IS2 all forms of neo NTR (sharing , swapping included) ..
He backed down from it totally due to intimidation or "blissful enlightenment like someone said" from threats .
In my personal opinion , he will never try or is the type of person that will try neo NTR again. This is my main pt.

I never even said its wrong , i totally do agree with his decision to go the safest harem route since he not that "confrontational" type of person based on his forum replies.

I am not trying to "gospel" anything...don't put words into my mouth just becoz u foamed at any mention of NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: kasata

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Let's go back to discussing things we all agree on: Boy, is Mom hot!

Reactions: Namco15
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes