Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Beware, those are RPGM! No condemnation, simply pointing it out.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I've seen a total of 3 games on this website with NTR, and that was optional. What I have seen plenty of however is generic incest games, that basically turn into your everyday anime harem nonsense.

MC stands out however because Icstor is not yet another money grabbing lazy dev, and put time into it, but other than that, there is no sense of reward if you can't mess up and lose the girl which is why most titles of this type become tedious clickfests and offer nothing new, compared to the other 200 exact same games out there.

NTR is looked bad upon because people did a horrible implementation of it so far, but someone smart can use it as a motivator, assuming that it won't scare the kiddies away thinking that it means a guaranteed loss of the girl they are after...that 18+ should probably turn into a 25+ nowadays.
naw.. I dun think u will see any NTR scenes with icstor again.
As a avid follower of his game , i followed his game chrono...
He did try a NC gang bang scene with IS2 mom ( the animation is great as usual ICstor quality =D) ... its totally avoidable but the backlash from the anti NTR ppl OMG hehehe. I don't think guaranteed loss is a factor why ppl hate NTR.

IS2 represent his explorative venture into neo NTR , not only it had NC gang bang , it also have sharing and swinging hint.
In one scene , the MC's best friend share his mom to the MC , and this got all the NTR ppl riled up again too... nobody got the right to share any women in game to the MC.. all women belong to the MC(another golden rule in neo NTR) , and the developer even set an dialog option to hint that the MC "could" reciprocate by sharing his mom to his best friend... swinging , again the anti NTR crowd go even more crazy , now they get to share theiir own mom out (option-able)... vilely unthinkable..... his forum goes wild i would say hahaha...the next update was the last and ICstor cave in to demand that the MC save(sex) his best friend's mom and the game ended.
Let just say ICstor was very unhappy but is a very intimidate-able developer like DOD's and not suitable for any NTR content.

He always have this NTR streak in him , noticing the father in MILA's villa and grandfather character.. but nope i dun think he ever dare implement it again. He definitely can't handle the heat. He has been quite generic since
I dun wanna be a downer since there are so many of his hc first timer fans (dun bash me pls) .. but his story so far had always the
1)the nymphomanic
2)blackmailer ,
3)the incest is wrong , but its so "big" because of me , it's my responsibility to "solve" it
4)this is wrong , but its feel good , i just go ahead.
4 character holder type...
I kinda hoping to see what Judy and the 2 new classmates can break out of the traditional basic IC stor characters holder. But in anyway this game IS because of the animation and graphic ... so any addition plot is just bonus.

eh btw he usually still have 4-7 days of "testing" period after 100% so... hehe just to let you guys know.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62 and kasata

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
this game deserves to be on the populair games list! Lets make it happen guys so more people will find this piece of art!

Reactions: ajd9117

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Pretty much what I expected as people want the harem anime scenario which is of course very original and even if you can avoid the ntr, they screech regardless. Here's hoping that one dev will come out, that will do it right so it serves ntr in a meaningful context other than just having some random scene where you get cheated on.

...that will also mean however that there will be people who understand the word "optional" as that seems to be a foreign concept on this forum and elsewhere.
Heh. I only screech if I feel a roach crawling somewhere on my body. I simply PREFER no NTR in the games I play. I am a greedy sexual deviant and only wish to capture women of my own. I do not, however, demand that anyone else accede to my wishes - as you can see from my carefully worded original statement.

Aug 28, 2017
NTR is looked bad upon because people did a horrible implementation of it so far, but someone smart can use it as a motivator, assuming that it won't scare the kiddies away thinking that it means a guaranteed loss of the girl they are after...that 18+ should probably turn into a 25+ nowadays.
Or maybe, just maybe, some people are not into that stuff regardless of how it was implemented.

Take foot-fetishes for example. I'm not into that at all, actually it can be a turn off in some cases.
ICSTOR has done some objectively great foot-fetish scenes that were implemented right. That still did not change my stance and my feelings about that particular fetish.

Having said all that, I probably wouldn't mind it if it was done in a meaningful way. It might add another dimension to the game, or it might ruin it. I don't know.

I do agree that some games need to be just a tad more challenging, but there are plenty of ways to do that without pushing things onto the majority against their tastes.

Yeah some anti-NTR crowds can be very vocal, but it's clearly the majority rather than just being a vocal minority. The developer is selling a product, so he has to listen to his customers. ICSTOR is not being "intimidate-able" like someone said, he's just making what most people are demanding. Simple really.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
All hail Pepe!
Sir! How can i finished sara's and caroline's quest? Im stuck. In sara's quest , i already bought the controller and yet sara wouldnt play with the character in the evening and in caroline's quest i am already done at taking all of the pictures of her and got entered her room at night, and yet still nothing happened?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
ICSTOR is a great developer. He makes some of the most amazing content on the internet right now. Plus he is not like Aorrta, makes you wait for months and delivers almost nothing. Thus, I believe that when ICSTOR wrote on Discord that this game will be released this month, it means it will be released this month. Mark my Words, it's gonna be either April 21st or 22nd.
Well this one showed lots of promise in the first version but let's not forget the fact that he has abandoned all of his previous games under the guise of "finishing" them and the quality of things like the animations also decreased in each game prior to them being "finished". But, yes he makes good stuff and at least doesn't drag his feet for as long as possible to scam people.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Sir! How can i finished sara's and caroline's quest? Im stuck. In sara's quest , i already bought the controller and yet sara wouldnt play with the character in the evening and in caroline's quest i am already done at taking all of the pictures of her and got entered her room at night, and yet still nothing happened?
For Sara, you have to replace the controller in her room with the one you bought while shes not in her room.
For Caroline, I'm not sure. Check your room in the evening and she might be there.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I disagree. You put "testing" in quotes. That's making a comment, saying that hist testing is not really testing.
Well your seeing what you want to see and you don't get to disagree with what are my intentions, because they are mine, not yours. "Testing" is what he calls it and it's a vague expression with no details that follows a percentage counter, hence why it's in quotes.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well your seeing what you want to see and you don't get to disagree with what are my intentions, because they are mine, not yours. "Testing" is what he calls it and it's a vague expression with no details that follows a percentage counter, hence why it's in quotes.
I may be seeing what I want to see, but it's a real thing. See this article:

I agree that I don't know your intentions, but I can certainly disagree with them. But it looks like a simple misunderstanding.

D

Deleted member 443783

Guys! New and the last preview is coming shortly. Stay tuned.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And then, without warning, reasonableness broke out.

Congrats on solving things amicably, lads!

Reactions: Daddy59
Aug 28, 2017
and no, there are no plenty of ways to do that in a game whose sole focus is you playing an edgy teen looking to hump every woman that's breathing as there is no bigger threat than another snotty shit looking to get it on.
Yes, there are many ways to make a game more challenging. From quests, to a leveling system, money grind, mini games, puzzles.. etc.

Whether it's a bigger "threat" or whether it's your cup of tea or not is a different issue..

That's just me though, but I for one, am very much supportive of letting devs do what they want to do, and not what they are being told to do as that always ends up ruining the game.
Ruining the game for who? You? Maybe.
But not the majority.

These devs are not painters or novelists where they finish their art and then people decide if they want it or not.

These devs are practically being paid a salary to deliver a product with certain characteristics. Hardly a matter of being "told to do something" but rather "paid to do something"..

And let's be honest, the story is the last and least selling point of these games. I wish games had better stories though, since a lot of the enticement is psychological.

I understand your frustration for not getting what you want in these games, but no need to take it out on people who have a different preference.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes