rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I noticed that a couple of the "Secret Scenes" actually happened during game play, are all of these suppose to be doable during the game or are they just for the gallery?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
does that gallery pic's from the $100 patreon's request?
I can't tell with absolutely certainty that the first release versions are top tier rewards already but that secret gallery will sure be the gallery where those rewards will appear as it is stated on that tier's description ;)
What i can do tell that the moment of the first release there were at least 9 such patrons, so it very well may be.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I can't tell with absolutely certainty that the first release versions are top tier rewards already but that secret gallery will sure be the gallery where those rewards will appear as it is stated on that tier's description ;)
What i can do tell that the moment of the first release there were at least 9 such patrons, so it very well may be.
9 $100 patrons at first realease? wow Icstor got some rich fans :p good for thim though. the game is great

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
So far I like the game and the music. I have my mom, Sara, Carolina's relationship at 2/5. The only person on the list I need is my teacher (Celia), who's still at 1/5.

Does anyone know what I need to do so I can get Celia at 2/5? I followed the walkthrough (not in order), I entered the password before knowing where the Break Room was. I brought everything at the shop and the sex shop.

I'm also having a problem with my sister, Sara. I don't know where she at during the mornings, afternoons and evenings (she disappeared). I've checked everywhere, the shop, sex shop, around school, at home. The only time I've seen her is when she's asleep at night. Is this supposed to happen or is my saved game file bugged?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know what I need to do so I can get Celia at 2/5? I followed the walkthrough (not in order), I entered the password before knowing where the Break Room was. I brought everything at the shop and the sex shop.
After you have her computer unlocked you can ask Judy for help. Oddly enough. She'll set you up :) Or where you got stuck with her.
I'm also having a problem with my sister, Sara. I don't know where she at during the mornings, afternoons and evenings (she disappeared). I've checked everywhere, the shop, sex shop, around school, at home. The only time I've seen her is when she's asleep at night. Is this supposed to happen or is my saved game file bugged?
As soon as you hit 2/5 with her she is gone from the game, minus the nightly sleeps.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
After you have her computer unlocked you can ask Judy for help. Oddly enough. She'll set you up :) Or where you got stuck with her.
As soon as you hit 2/5 with her she is gone from the game, minus the nightly sleeps.
Okay, thanks for the help. I was getting confused about Celina. As for Sara missing, I'm guessing she will be 'back' when the next update happens.

Y

YWU

So far I like the game and the music. I have my mom, Sara, Carolina's relationship at 2/5. The only person on the list I need is my teacher (Celia), who's still at 1/5.
Celia event try talking to her in morning in her class opposite to yours she will roast you then again in afternoon go to her class click on desk there is key on left side on desk take the key go to breaker room click on inventory then key then door as you enter room click on left locker then open take money & sticky note then go to her office click on computer then enter password from sticky note then go to first floor counsellor office left side door opp principal office talk to her & then click on desk next to door take the envolope go to your locker click on envolpe & then pen holder then go to breaker room then click on envolope then left side locker you will automatically leave school if success then go to store buy webcam go to home pc then click on cd logo install webcam then in evening open webcam talk to her do whatever you will need sex shop to progress on her go to sex shop in evening sex shop in evening any day buy sexy outfit & dildo & remote vibrator you can also buy it 1 at a time or all at once go to school again then go to breaker room click on inventory add whichever product you buyed at sex shop talk to her every day go through all option before date after second date go to her office talk to her.

Last edited by a moderator:

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Here is a summary of all the 0.2 previews.

Thanks to everyone who sent the pictures.

Reactions: Namco15
Y

YWU

Can anyone recommend games as good as this to pass the time until the new update arrives?
Have you tried this dev older game like milf villa? or just wait for summer time saga its 99% done i guess it will launch later this weekend with new patreon guideline!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes