Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry guys, as non native english, what the heck means "GIB JYDY" as Dongness wrote in previous page ?? I quite not get it, like to know thow. :FeelsGoodMan:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks Doomskull, that`s what i suspected but never heard expresion gib before. Every day you learn something new. :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Funny :winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
You can abandon any hopes of this coming out before the end of the month. 2 more weeks for it to get to 100% and 1 week for "testing"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You can abandon any hopes of this coming out before the end of the month. 2 more weeks for it to get to 100% and 1 week for "testing"
Testing is very important. Unless you want a bug-ridden pile of garbage. Just look at the shitstorm about version 0.1.2 of Aorrta's The Family Secret.

Reactions: DMC
D

Deleted member 443783

ICSTOR is a great developer. He makes some of the most amazing content on the internet right now. Plus he is not like Aorrta, makes you wait for months and delivers almost nothing. Thus, I believe that when ICSTOR wrote on Discord that this game will be released this month, it means it will be released this month. Mark my Words, it's gonna be either April 21st or 22nd.

do you think there are hopes to see it already this week or maximum next? I can not wait to see Linda again:heartcoveredeyes:

(sorry my english )
Max 2 weeks.

UPDATE! ICSTOR JUST POSTED ON DISCORD.

WE WILL NOT GET LEWD CONTENT WITH AUNT IN THIS UPDATE, BUT THERE WILL BE A FEW SECRET SCENES WITH HER.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes