Mar 24, 2018
I´m not trying to be a dick, i just try to make people to think at their own brains before crying help help help. If this "game" is too difficult, i wonder how difficult their life would be.XDXDXDXDXDXD
Ah well, my bad then, as I said, I do see your point. Comments like "find the key duh" aren't just exactly helpful, which makes them sound rather dick-ish ;)

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I keep telling myself why the hell did I avoid this one for so long? Turns out I was mistaking it from another one of ICSTOR's games that was made on RPGM. :coldsweat:
Having constantly seen good words about this dev on this site, I knew I had to give it a go.
I can't thank you all enough for leading me to Milfy City. I genuinely cannot find anything wrong with this game. The characters, visuals, sound, scenes, fetish & kink variety, dialogue, gameplay, all work perfectly and are abundant. All that content for a 0.1 release. That's amazing.
As a personal note, bless the creator for making the Mom character the pursuer, and the boy, the prey. Linda is fucking awesome. FINALLY a character I can self-insert into; even if she isn't the protagonist. Going after a cute boy nonetheless! My dreams for a MILF protagonist are slowly coming to being. x'D

In all seriousness - one of the best games I've ever played on this site, period.
I'll let Mommy summarize my thoughts:

screenshot0637.png

Last edited:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Putting this in the popular section would mean nothing as the majority of the games listed there are mediocre on a good day and got their place due to their much earlier release.
Best to just make a new section for quality games, like this one, instead of popular ones which means exactly zero, as the quality of MC is miles above anything else listed there.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The "word of mouth" (a peculiarly unsuitable phrase for the internet) on this game will do far more than any particular board or forum placement. As an almost unanimous group has pointed out, this game is a beast and will likely charm anyone who plays it.

Reactions: Anonny

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
I keep telling myself why the hell did I avoid this one for so long? Turns out I was mistaking it from another one of ICSTOR's games that was made on RPGM. :coldsweat:
Having constantly seen good words about this dev on this site, I knew I had to give it a go.
I can't thank you all enough for leading me to Milfy City. I genuinely cannot find anything wrong with this game. The characters, visuals, sound, scenes, fetish & kink variety, dialogue, gameplay, all work perfectly and are abundant. All that content for a 0.1 release. That's amazing.
As a personal note, bless the creator for making the Mom character the pursuer, and the boy, the prey. Linda is fucking awesome. FINALLY a character I can self-insert into; even if she isn't the protagonist. Going after a cute boy nonetheless! My dreams for a MILF protagonist are slowly coming to being. x'D

In all seriousness - one of the best games I've ever played on this site, period.
I'll let Mommy summarize my thoughts:

View attachment 86863
Oh welcome in the trap of Linda (Mom) now ICSTOR has defeated the next player with his masterpiece!
Personally, I'm just dying seven deaths at the thought of having to wait for the update which still revolves around Linda.

Oct 2, 2017
I´m not trying to be a dick, i just try to make people to think at their own brains before crying help help help. If this "game" is too difficult, i wonder how difficult their life would be.XDXDXDXDXDXD
I dunno, some of it seems obvious, but some of it is rather unexpected. Going back the next day after getting Celia off with the vibe and the bathroom scenes. I'm blackmailing her after having gotten access to her classroom... why the heck would I just stroll into her office? Amusingly, that's not mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough either.

Some folks just want to fap and want the walkthroughs so they can do that ASAP. Can't really give people shit for that (though they'd probably be better off just downloading an un-ren app to do so).

ravenperverso

May 3, 2017
This game is incredible has all the potential to be better than BB .... But it is too easy does not represent any challenge needs an Eric .. (Big Brother) Lacks rivalry ... First version and already won all the girls too easy ..... Personally ... I would prefer that they create another male character and both compete for the girls ...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
This game is incredible has all the potential to be better than BB .... But it is too easy does not represent any challenge needs an Eric .. (Big Brother) Lacks rivalry ... First version and already won all the girls too easy ..... Personally ... I would prefer that they create another male character and both compete for the girls ...
This game is already waaaaayyy better than BB, and no thanks, we don't need a prick in here! ;)

Zero919

May 2, 2017
bc6831252c94c21ac4cb21b52a0df9fd_i-28.gif
this game is already better than BB. and the absence of Eric shit in it makes this game even better:evilsmile:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Readying my pitchfork to join you

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
do you think there are hopes to see it already this week or maximum next? I can not wait to see Linda again:heartcoveredeyes:

(sorry my english )
based on the speed he updates his progress chart the game should arrive around the 25th.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I dunno, some of it seems obvious, but some of it is rather unexpected. Going back the next day after getting Celia off with the vibe and the bathroom scenes. I'm blackmailing her after having gotten access to her classroom... why the heck would I just stroll into her office? Amusingly, that's not mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough either.

Some folks just want to fap and want the walkthroughs so they can do that ASAP. Can't really give people shit for that (though they'd probably be better off just downloading an un-ren app to do so).
The official guide from ICSTOR sucks I give you that, but since someone here bothered to do a much better walkthrough - - all those recurring questions especially about the Celia path are getting annoying.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes