Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yeah i should wait for it cuz i dont have money to buy camera to :)
You can pick up money at home (aka steal) and ask from dad every afternoon. You'd have enough for the camery then progress Caroline questline till you can make those photoshoots. Don't spend on anything else untill then, no need to.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Reading this thread and about some questions lately. OMG, if you can`t or know how to read what is writen to the game dialogue or walkthrough, for heavens sake go back to the Donald Duck !!!!!! My first play session took about 20 mins. and all was discovered (without walktrough). Moving the cursor over the sreen is so difficult. (And using your brains). E.g. teachers door is locked.....so maybe you should find a key (so hard).

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Funny thing is some games got more view counts than game in the popular section.
Read the FAQ.

Feel free to talk to a staff member about this.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Read the FAQ.

Feel free to talk to a staff member about this.
Oh I don't really care just saying some threads got more views than so called popular ones. All I know I just can't wait for the next update for this game.

Oct 2, 2017
Reading this thread and about some questions lately. OMG, if you can`t or know how to read what is writen to the game dialogue or walkthrough, for heavens sake go back to the Donald Duck !!!!!! My first play session took about 20 mins. and all was discovered (without walktrough). Moving the cursor over the sreen is so difficult. (And using your brains). E.g. teachers door is locked.....so maybe you should find a key (so hard).
Man, you're sooooooo smart. How do you even live on this planet with all the idiots? /s

Reactions: eachvssms

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Man, you're sooooooo smart. How do you even live on this planet with all the idiots? /s
I`m not smart, but not allso an idiot. What would you call a person, who e.g. complains that he can`t open a door because it`s locked and don`t realize that maybe, just maybe usually you need a KEY to open it.

Mar 24, 2018
I`m not smart, but not allso an idiot. What would you call a person, who e.g. complains that he can`t open a door because it`s locked and don`t realize that maybe, just maybe usually you need a KEY to open it.
Well, some people just want to have a nice time with their hand so I can see how a locked door would be a problem to getting the blood flowing down there.

But, then again, I do understand your point, it's not that difficult of a game - just needs a bit of thinking to get through it all.

Still, no need to be a dick about it mate.

Reactions: DarkDemon

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I´m not trying to be a dick, i just try to make people to think at their own brains before crying help help help. If this "game" is too difficult, i wonder how difficult their life would be.XDXDXDXDXDXD

Reactions: Kaffekop
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes