nexusmera

Apr 4, 2018
Have to unlock it through Linda's questline as it will only appear when you get a job from her ;) Then, it will be at the lower edge of the map.
When I go her beside at morning she says "Do you have time to wash a few dishes before you go?". And I say yes or no but the same thing happens again the next day.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When I go her beside at morning she says "Do you have time to wash a few dishes before you go?". And I say yes or no but the same thing happens again the next day.
Because you actually have to wash the dishes :D Those dishes appear next to the sink in the kitchen and you have to wash them. Then you can progress with her questline.

nexusmera

Apr 4, 2018
Because you actually have to wash the dishes :D Those dishes appear next to the sink in the kitchen and you have to wash them. Then you can progress with her questline.
Thank you so much. :extremelyhappy: I have one more question. Will places named "Work in progress..." open after updating?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thank you so much. :extremelyhappy: I have one more question. Will places named "Work in progress..." open after updating?
Haha, ask Icstor :D Joke aside, some will definitely but some will surely not, yet. And i'm expecting new "work in progress" places too. Don't forget that this is the first release, the world will keep expanding and groundwork are laid down for later versions.

D

Deleted member 443783

That's it. Challenge accepted. I am not jerking off before the release of the 0.2 version.

Reactions: DMC
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, its usually her. After you had the toilet scenes with her, wait a day then visit the Teacher's Office. She'll be there.
Question then, how do you trigger that toilet scene with her? Interesting that the walkthrough doesn't mention that at all. I've completed the whole computer blackmail bits with all the toys and have never see anything with her in the bathroom.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's it. Challenge accepted. I am not jerking off before the release of the 0.2 version.
I totally belive you!..
milfyimgae.jpg
..so i guess you don't mind a little tease every now and then :D
Question then, how do you trigger that toilet scene with her? Interesting that the walkthrough doesn't mention that at all. I've completed the whole computer blackmail bits with all the toys and have never see anything with her in the bathroom.
Tasks/Orders? There is such an option that will result in ordering her into "apologizing" to our poor hero.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I hope we don't get a release until the counter hits 135%

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The official guide isn't very thorough, use the much better one from Papy.ion6984 instead.
->

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
A totally serious question, why is this game not in the "popular games" section?

I think the quality of this game is far superior to most of those games, it may not be so quick to update, but the quality is impressive

And the same thing that I say about this game, I say it with all those who make icstor, they seem to me of a brutal quality and should be in that section, so that it reaches more people

(sorry my english)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes