pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I can't get Caroline to do any of the stuff she said so I read the walkthrough and it said she should appear sometime in your room but no matter how many times I nap she isn't in my room?

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Guys! How to find Judy room. I'm still cant find her room. Can anyone upload a picture for me please.
She's in the school. Go into the main corridor where the classrooms, toilets, etc are, and go left up the stairs. Then her room is on the left.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
the girls are just gorgeous! can't wait for next update! version 0.1 and already my favorite game :)

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
once its 100% does it get released or do we have to wait for something like bug testing?
Once it gets to 100% Icstor changes it to Testing, and then indeed a few more days of waiting because of bug testing. This is done by the appropriate patreon tier testers (so if you want the bug testing version you have to be that specific patreon tier to get a link from him).

Reactions: parachina

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't get Caroline to do any of the stuff she said so I read the walkthrough and it said she should appear sometime in your room but no matter how many times I nap she isn't in my room?
She'll appear in your room twice. First time to bring her friend along but since you mentioned nap i assume you are talking about the final act. So after you had all the photoshoots with her then you have to have a chat with her in her room about sales and THEN you have to take a sleep, using the bed instead of mom, for her to appear.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
She'll appear in your room twice. First time to bring her friend along but since you mentioned nap i assume you are talking about the final act. So after you had all the photoshoots with her then you have to have a chat with her in her room about sales and THEN you have to take a sleep, using the bed instead of mom, for her to appear.
Thanks now how do I get her to do buttjobs and handjobs like she said or is that not in this version.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks now how do I get her to do buttjobs and handjobs like she said or is that not in this version.
The hotdogging plus the things you get after she wakes you is all for now.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I didn't say they did. But they were farther advanced than I was currently with the characters, so, in terms of game play, they FELT like spoilers. But, that's me. Everyone plays their game to their tastes.
This makes absolutely 0 sense. How are they spoilers if they don't show something that's gonna happen? It's just some erotic pics, bro.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Missing scenes 5-7 in the regular gallery on the computer, already had the morning talk with Caroline and completed the stuff with Mom and Sara so this is all that I'm missing, can someone help please?

Thanks

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, this game has been at 70% since Sunday, and it is now Friday evening, hmmmm
I wonder how long it takes to make 10%, or better yet, how long for 1% I wonder

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Everyone is lvl2able :) Celia requires a visit after the toilet scenes in the teacher's office. Caroline requires you to complete the last photoshot then talk with her in her room and talk about sales and theen use your bed to sleep (instead of mom) so she'll wake you. Sara requires a sleep as well :)
I keep going to the teachers office after the toilet scene but no one is there.

What am I doing wrong please?

Thanks

Edit: Never mind, I found her in there now, just have to go in the morning the next day.

Last edited:

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
So I am assuming that once you get the relationships of the 4 women to level 2 the game is complete for now?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, this game has been at 70% since Sunday, and it is now Friday evening, hmmmm
I wonder how long it takes to make 10%, or better yet, how long for 1% I wonder
He doesn't update the status every single day and certainly not some single digit progress, don't be unreasonable.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes