Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, nothing new. Its still scheduled somewhere around the middle of this month. We'll see.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Celia's office is the Teacher's Office, at least the computer there is hers you see.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
A totally serious question, why is this game not in the "popular games" section?

I think the quality of this game is far superior to most of those games, it may not be so quick to update, but the quality is impressive

And the same thing that I say about this game, I say it with all those who make icstor, they seem to me of a brutal quality and should be in that section, so that it reaches more people

(sorry my english)
Funny thing is some games got more view counts than game in the popular section.

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
after i took the key i went there couple times but still there is no laptop:( and already have the password

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
How are you guys having trouble getting done what there is to get done so far in the game. Like the game came out in like an hour I figured, done and found everything except for a secret card.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
after i took the key i went there couple times but still there is no laptop:( and already have the password
Its not a laptop its a desktop, on the very right end of the screen, you have to click the monitor actually. But it might be so that you broke the questline if you took the password sooner before you had a reason to, thus the computer may not become clickable. I suggest checking out her computer first because that triggers the looking for her password part. And first and foremost, talk to her in her classroom because that triggers the whole questline, the mc vows revenge due to that.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I have the suspect that you're confusing the Teacher's Break Room with the Teacher's Office.
They are two different rooms.

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
Its not a laptop its a desktop, on the very right end of the screen, you have to click the monitor actually. But it might be so that you broke the questline if you took the password sooner before you had a reason to, thus the computer may not become clickable. I suggest checking out her computer first because that triggers the looking for her password part. And first and foremost, talk to her in her classroom because that triggers the whole questline, the mc vows revenge due to that.
thnx for info i start the game went to school again and talk with her after that went to teacher's office still laptop wont show off :( should i keep talking with her couple times and go for laptop?

I have the suspect that you're confusing the Teacher's Break Room with the Teacher's Office.
They are two different rooms.
so then where is that break room?

so then where is that break room?
where can i find that laptop help me :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
thnx for info i start the game went to school again and talk with her after that went to teacher's office still laptop wont show off :( should i keep talking with her couple times and go for laptop?
There is NO laptop. Its the monitor. On the very edge to the right on the screen.
The sneaky computer..jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DanMachiFan
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes