Aug 28, 2017
And therein lies the issue, if people have a different preference then they can go and find it instead of ruining someone else's game
This can go both ways, you see.

ICSTOR asked his packers beforehand what they wanted and he delivered. And yes this discussion is going nowhere because you refuse to accept that fact.

Don't worry, a discussion would imply that people are open to the other side's opinion instead of just using dumbass arguments at the level of a kindergarten debate...but hurr durr, ntr iz bads! I is righc u rwonk!
I do agree, that this needs to stop however as I can't tell if people are saying that "ntr is bad" for the sake of likes, or if they are really that stupid to think that I want to change MC into an ntr game. Let's bury this and move on with our lives!
I tried to have a conversation with you and I was not even dismissing the use of NTR, but you're so mad that you're painting everyone with the same brush.

Your frustration is misplaced.

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
You dont install it, whenever someone is in the bathroom you click on the spycam in your inventory and then on the bathroom door. It's one of those spycams you slid in undernearth the door.

You can see Sara and Linda with bathroom scenes, only fairly early at the game/storylines (so far) though.

Reactions: Namco15

ronyking

Jan 13, 2018
how to do this step

You can put things in her locker in the Teacher’s Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It is actually several steps, depending where you are in the story. As with most everything, it's about clicking. Click on the item you want to place and then click on the place you want to put it.

The first time the drawer needs to be open. After that it needs to be closed.

Hopefully, one day when IC has a few minutes free, he can make those both the same.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That either makes you the #1 fan or #1 pervert. It's possible there's no distinction between the two, however.

Reactions: DMC

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I haven't been this hype for an update in a while. I use to be hype about Something Unlimited updates since I played it way after the release. I just hope it has vaginal sex. I'm not a fan of anal at all.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes