• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I've checked the update and i will say that it was nice but i came to the point ''Is that all?'' after doing Caroline path and then went to do the Celia path and she had shitton of more quality content than Caroline or at least it felt like it while playing it.
Hotel scene was probably the best for Caroline.

But while being a big fan of Caroline, i was more satisfied by Celia content that im not big a fan of and the lake scene with Caroline felt kinda underwhelming in my opinion, but still nice. :rolleyes:

About NB, well i still don't care about them after seeing scenes. (n)

But nonetherless it was a pretty nice update for what it was while feeling kinda underwhelming at the same time, just because how long it took to get this update.

Last edited:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I can't find the security room. Any help?
Is it the "Door(closed)" in front of "Teacher's Office"? How do I unlock it? I did the first 2 appartment visits of Celia

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2019-10-14
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - - - TORRENT - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: - -
FAN SIGNATURES - SAVES
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
incest patch without MEGA, please! tks

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm currently compressing the game. It takes a while due to the vid/animations from previous versions. I refuse to give an ETA because this is the game of broken ETA promises, so it will be done when it's done.

FYI - there's no Android release from the developer and this is a difficult game to port from what I understand, so please stop begging for Android links. They don't exist.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
really good update - will probably be the best update yet after animations are added - but for 11 months of waiting, it certainly feels like a slight let down

celia content was better than expected - caroline about what was expected - other stuff was just kind of meh

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Thought there'd be more content with how long it took. Gonna be another 6 months to a year for next update or did they spend time making another Xmas episode?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes