Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Changelog says "Beta is not including Animations" and other stuff. Does this mean i should wait another day for full experience?

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
As glad as I am that this game was just released, isn't it strange that this came out now just before Summertime Saga's upcoming update?

haiyen3108

May 20, 2018
guys please help at celia route, i just finished at the security room at school and deleted the taped, after that met with celia and she walked away, trying to access webcam at evening but still can't find the BJ at toilet :( thanks in advance

May 21, 2017
So like, any money cheat or what
Save the game and Upload the damn save in save edior. You'll get the gist of what variables vary the character stats in the game. If you've enabled the Console then you can add the variables as such. Ex: money = 1000. and then hit the enter key. Press the Esc key to exit console and then view the changes in the game.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Save the game and Upload the damn save in save edior. You'll get the gist of what variables vary the character stats in the game. If you've enabled the Console then you can add the variables as such. Ex: money = 1000. and then hit the enter key. Press the Esc key to exit console and then view the changes in the game.
I tried that, I couldn't find what the variable for money was.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes