yozara

Feb 2, 2018
do we have a list with the location of all the new secrets cards ? i found some but there's 39 of them, there's no way i spot them all
(btw, is there some in the place whe you can only go once ?)

Enkidu90

Oct 14, 2019
also @ anhell, _Bad_Guy_ Hocane Slex fapyouu15 JeffTheGreat MrOnche YoMamama

Download unren.bat from this site. Follow the instructions to activate dev console. While in the game open the console and type Caroline_points=4. You should now be able to proceed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thx for your help! But it seems like it did not work for me unfortuantely. I opened the console after i opened the game and then went ahaed and typed it in but i still get the caroline scene repeat :(

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Guys Im downloading it but I have to Dl for 6 hours on mega .....
Please is it playable ? Is there animation or still not ?
Have pity for me and pray for guys like me that have a bad internet ^.^

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.6b] Incest Patch Pre-Applied [ICSTOR] - Original Size: 3.75GB

Download PC (659MB): - - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I created the port from compressed version and it's finished without error in pc it's run just fine even in emulator but when I install it on real phone for example Xiaomi note 6 pro, Lenovo vibe p1 and a old Lenovo phone it's just exits from the game and I can't figure it out why :D

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I cant decide. do i download v06.b or do i wait animations of this version ?
I would suggest waiting for the version with less bugs and animations included, of course if you're not planning to die in the next 2 weeks or something.

• Haha
Reactions: midx

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
guys, i need help... i keep repeating the part where caroline enters mc's room to find her dildo, night after night... anyone got tips on how to proceed?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes