enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
now I'm stuck here Celia's Patch...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i just went thru it again, you must do all the steps exactly as they are laid out in the walk thru

if you dont get Celia distracting the security guard, then MC erasing the tapes, then her thinking that MC is the black mailer the first office scene will not show up, or at least thats what i found happening.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Who exactly has new scenes in this update and how many? The changelog is very vague and doesn't say exactly who and how many for whomever. I'm mostly interested in Caroline, for those that played this update let me know thanks and much appreciated. I'll most likely only play this update if Caroline or Linda has a decent amount of content.

No new Linda content, as far as I understand only new content relates to Caroline, Ceila, Neighbors.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
That's all there is for Sara currently, more will be added in future updates.
Who has content in this update then cause I've done 4/5 with Caroline (at the part where i have to get the necklace back not sure what i have to do to get it back) 2/5 with teacher and finished the neighbour scenes.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm trying to complete the neighbor's quest and don't have a gym and/or locker room available in v.0.6b?! Is this a known bug? Thanks.

P.S, I hope we see the MC banging the devout lesbian out of his busty auntie in the next installment! :p

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Started a new save and the Blowjob event keeps looping every night. I also haven't unlocked anything after that, except a message that Caroline wants to go on a date, after it from what it seems.

Anyone got an idea on how to fix this?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes