Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
On a more serious note, Caroline's breast augmentation is ridiculous. Why the fuck did he do that?
She didn't need that "enhancement", her proportions were already sexy enough. This makes no sense.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i finally tried this game, i waited long enough for this 0.6 update
but where are all the milfs, i expected more milfs from a game called "milfy city"
is there any info i missed from this developer?

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I decided to wait for the latest release to start playing this. So a few thoughts from a first-time perspective:

Graphically, it's great. Most Daz games look samey, but this one at least tries to get beyond that.

While I get that people aren't playing this for the story, there sure were enough spelling errors. Heck, I can't even tell if her name is "Sinda" or "Sindra" it's used so interchangeably.

Mark me down as an early Sara fan. Linda's good too, though. Caroline at this point doesn't have a lot of character to her, I've only seen the therapist for one additional session so I can't form an opinion yet, Celia... well, I hate her, and I kinda wish you could just go to the cops. Liza and Yazmin, I kinda don't want to interrupt the thing they have going on.

I was really digging Isla's arc up until it ended abruptly. I was digging Macy, too, but there was hardly anything of her. (Go figure, it's called Milfy City and my favourite ones are the non-milfs.)

I see no reason why the ladder minigame has to be repeated. Do it once, fine, I get it. But after you succeed, just let me go up the ladder, dang it. Memoriax isn't bad, though. I didn't play RPS much because I'm not a big fan of RNG. Pixel hunting for secret scenes is an odd design choice, but seeing the scenes makes it kinda worth it.

I'm wondering if there's a money sink in the game, or if after you buy everything from the two shops you're done.

All in all, quite enjoyable, and now I get to wait for updates like everyone else!

SexyHeadShot

May 2, 2019
I made android port for everyone. Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
Thank you very much sir

Reactions: Tutti Frutti

raviola

Sep 15, 2017
SPOILER
- Buy binoculars in the shop and use it on the window at the house in the afternoon

Hi, brothers Where is the window here? I clicked on all windows but nothing happened

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes