TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
downloaded this so fasttttt
Is anyone else getting this error? I downloaded both the origianal and compressed versions and get the same error each time.
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 100: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 418: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 637: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 711: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 719: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 842: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1007: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1098: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mon Oct 14 21:28:41 2019

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Are we going to hear from all the people who said this was abandoned and that there would never be an update?
I'm not saying 11 months is exactly reasonable, but I think some people need to own up to being wrong.

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

drakengeist

Dec 18, 2017
Statistically speaking the average update was around 25'000 words.

This update alone was 28,830 words (Caroline content) + 33,185 words (Celia and Neighbours content) = 62,015 total words.

With respect to image count a solid character update has around 500-800 pictures, judging from what I've worked on previously.

Liza and Yazmin's update was 506 images.
Caroline's V4 update had 733 with an additional 29 Linda images.

This update had 2,240 images.
Statistically whatever you say. You know it doesn't take much longer to complete it thant the others updates. I Hope ICSTOR pays you very well for defend him.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is still a fun game, but without the WT it is annoying as fuck to search for the trigger without any help ingame.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Nice release, did not expect Caroline to give the ass-pass as well. I guess we are entering the home stretch of content for this game. It's gonna be lit when it's done in 2025 (2026 for golden version with all animations)

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes