Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Statistically whatever you say. You know it doesn't take much longer to complete it thant the others updates. I Hope ICSTOR pays you very well for defend him.
I don't know what more to tell you.

I've given you the figures demonstrating that there is two and a half times more work here than the previous updates. If you've read the thread you'll also be aware that ICSTOR was off sick for quite a few months.

Are you a developer yourself? If so, then you'll be extremely aware of how much work goes into game development. From drafting a plot, designing the images, organising the writing, getting the programming completed, bug testing, and coding. And that's not counting the time taken to do animations too.

If you honestly don't believe that ICSTOR is going to finish this game I would invite you to check out his previous works. He's genuinely one of the few developers out there who actually finishes a game.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

I've given you the figures demonstrating that there is two and a half times more work here than the previous updates. If you've read the thread you'll also be aware that ICSTOR was off sick for quite a few months.

Are you a developer yourself? If so, then you'll be extremely aware of how much work goes into game development. From drafting a plot, designing the images, organising the writing, getting the programming completed, bug testing, and coding. And that's not counting the time taken to do animations too.

If you honestly don't believe that ICSTOR is going to finish this game I would invite you to check out his previous works. He's genuinely one of the few developers out there who actually finishes a game.
The trouble on this forum is that the vast majority don't care as they can't, to use a phrase, "see the wood for the trees".
They're quite happy to flame away etc; along with throwing their toys out of the pram because the game was overdue (albeit by a good few months) but that wouldn't stop them anyway.

Recent comments since the latest release also attest to this too.

drakengeist

Dec 18, 2017

Hey, i don't complaint about finishing the game or he was sick a half of a year. I only said that he promised "Massive update" and in the end, the duration is similar to that of other updates. Relax dude... about me being a developer to make your point, it's simply pitiful.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
My Game is bugged I think
I'm stuck at the scene where caroline is looking for her dildo in mc room
The scene keeps repeating every night I cant advance
just use the scrool on mouse when it happens and go back to previous day and than sleep its gonna be normal

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
can anyone help me progress on caroline story when i go to clothing shop it says i've already talked with her and in the morning she isnt in the bedroom??

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
guys I can't open the console with shift + or, I enable the console on the file, before I can't now
Use option 3 with UnRen to enable it.

If you're on Windows use this:

If on Mac or Linux this one instead:

Then it's just SHIFT + O while being in-game.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Something stupid is happening here! What changed when Celia found that MC is blackmailer? He have some shit on here yet and can ruin her life with that. So why is she in charge now?
Because she realised who it was and caught him (you did see the MC coming out of the toilets, after she recognised what the MC wore?) or did you ignore that fact? So now she is blackmailing him into doing what she wants to do, to exact her revenge.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Lame, after all this time they update the game with no cinematics,never playin this game again
Obviously you didn't read earlier posts, prior to this version of the update being made available, and the reasons why it was released this way. It's also in the changelog too, or did you read it and then just chose to ignore it all.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes