BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Go to the neighbors, the first house on the right
I read guide about binoculars doesnt work, i did all things with neighbours, last scene is where i said young neighbour that other neighbour (forgot name) is calling celia about her grades, she cried and thats it. I hope that is not last scene (i need to kill time, archeage queue is killing me :p)

Apr 21, 2018
Question: can't give Celia orders for the webcam thing. I can see chat her in the evening but not at night. And in the evening when I clicked on "give order" there's no option

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Question: can't give Celia orders for the webcam thing. I can see chat her in the evening but not at night. And in the evening when I clicked on "give order" there's no option
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1576#post-2522322

i need a save file after 0.4 or 0.5
scroll up https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1576#post-2522322
I think you need to delete Mily City folder in roaming app data whatever is called in c:/ but am not sure

Reactions: 55tyu

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Binoculars don't work because you did that scene last update, which was far enough back to forget the specifics. In other words, you did the binocular scene last time around - no need to do it again.

Just move on to the next step in the guide and all will be well. Wouldn't have minded porking Momma while she was eating Daughter. But, I'm sure MC will eventually get a shot at both.

My only gripe is that you can't visit Mom/Linda or Caroline at night and lay some hose to them again, and again, and again. Sure, you can get an air start, but that's not the same.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
BERRYYING
Or Pdf All Cards
We can see nothing and it is in russian and ask for a name to log in or so. And the most time you can´t reach the side.

So when somebody have a walkthrough that you can find all cards yourself please share it.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
This version does not include animations.
The ETA (according to very trustful Discord sources) is the end of the month. wow it ment it has no animations right game just have only CG ?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes