Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
How tough was that silly piece of paper for all of us to find? I think nearly everyone playing that part of the game was temporarily stumped.
Yes it is. I even reloaded save, closed and opened game, clicked screen like madman. Really cruel piece of paper =)

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm trying to launch the game in MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 and it wont work even when I allow downloads that are not from app store or identified developers. What can I do?
Thank you
Not possible. Any Win emulator in Mac OS like Wine even 64 bit cannot open Milfy. Bootcamp.

dragonarial

Apr 10, 2018
Hi my friends,

I'm playing version v0.1f and I've seen that they released version v0.1d, what is the latest version of the game and what is the difference? Thank you very much for your support.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Hi my friends,

I'm playing version v0.1f and I've seen that they released version v0.1d, what is the latest version of the game and what is the difference? Thank you very much for your support.
0.1f for now. Just wait several days and 0.2 will be released. 2.5 months of development. this will be really epic and big update with 1k+ renders

Reactions: dragonarial

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just to clear things up: F comes after D in the alphabet so the v0.1f is the new version. So you are playing with the latest which we can call 0.1final as well. and like Neittan just said, just wait for 0.2 now. (0.1f got rid of the bugs, thats the difference)

Reactions: dragonarial

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
If only the first post would have included some kind of change log, that surely would've helped some people ... oh wait.

dragonarial

Apr 10, 2018
Thnks for ur help my friends, It will be time to wait for the new version or play some other game similar to this one.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do i complete celia 2/2? i have already done everything.
After those "everythings", like having seen the scenes with her in the toilet, wait a day and then visit her in the Teacher's Office.

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Judy's office is on the second floor of school. The stairs are left to the Pool's door, its hard to notice at first.
Celia's line requires you first and foremost to talk with her again, vow your revenge than visit the Teacher's Office and check her computer. Can follow the walkthrough from there.
Thanks, Found the office. Already had the key and computer etc

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes