#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
When version 0.2 is released we should set up a Milfy City bingo, it should make the wait for 0.3 easier.

We would obviously include some fan favorite classics like

How do I install the incest patch?
When is the next release?
Post a savegame please.
How do I get the last Celia scenes?
Where is Celia's office?
What is the password of the PC?
How do I install the spy camera in the bathroom?
Why is Milfy City not in the Popular Games section?

And mix them up with the new equivalents from the new version.
The winner should then get a custom tag like 'Ruler of the lazies' or 'Milfy City expert' or 'Conqueror of the mentally challenged'
Even with all those questions someone somewhere will still ask the same questions over and over again

Reactions: Namco15

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
What did i say? You think there was some amazing coincidence that always made him release updates at the end of the month before? That countdown on the site is meaningless.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
What did i say? You think there was some amazing coincidence that always made him release updates at the end of the month before? That countdown on the site is meaningless.
What countdown? You mean the percentage on his website which dictates what percent of the game is done and does not give a definitive date for it's release?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Much better Make FAQ spoiler on 1st page and redirrect everyone there with the same phrase "Read damn FAQ and faq off" =)
Then we would have people asking: where is the FAQ? Because you know searching and reading is too hard to do alone. :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Namco15

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm trying to launch the game in MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 and it wont work even when I allow downloads that are not from app store or identified developers. What can I do?
Thank you
It looks like 0.1f is messed up on the Mac. See here:

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Lazy people stays lazy, if you don`t push them !! I`m tired question " How do i get there". Answer: Get a car. Next "What is the car", if you catch my hint. Asking aint stupid, asking stupid questions is stupid.
sorry man my bad i shouldn't have said what i said i hope you accept my apology

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When the production quality and amount of content is this high, I can't even get mad about the long wait between updates. Even without comparing Milfy City to the rest of the games on this site(about 5% of which are actually decent), you can tell that it's something special. Sarah is my favourite^^.
Love them all but Sara is my favorite and I agree with everything you said....his updates are usually worth the wait.

Reactions: tarzan999

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohh man this is one of the BEST game a ever play is on the top number one XD

Sep 4, 2017
When the production quality and amount of content is this high, I can't even get mad about the long wait between updates. Even without comparing Milfy City to the rest of the games on this site(about 5% of which are actually decent), you can tell that it's something special. Sarah is my favourite^^.
%5 ? You are one hell of a optimistic man ;)))

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Some info from Icstor

Version 0.2

The maximum date for beta version is 5th may, but there’s a BIG chance that the game will be released even a few days earlier.
Thanks to this update I now have a better idea of how long different tasks are taking, so I'll be far more precise on release dates for future updates from now on. That also means no more adding two main characters per update because it’s impossible to add them in just one month.

Version 0.3
One day after the normal release of v0.2 I’ll create a poll about character for v0.3 that you’ll be able to choose. Let’s pretend that we don't know who will win :p (Bonus poll about something important will be available a day after.)
Release date - 28th May! That mean two updates in one month!

I promise that the wait is worth it and that you’ll love the new scenes! Some of them are really, really naughty :)

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
It's his first game on renpy, naturally it's gonna take some time to get into it.
Compared to a lot of other devs he finished a lot of games already, which makes me optimistic.
I just hope he can follow up with 0.3 in May as he promised ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think she is just tomboyish. No problem with that. But yes, again, Caroline is way better :)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes