tung dungo

Jan 6, 2018
of course I do, but after i have finished the game, I don't know whether or not I have seen the contents of that Patch. It must be different from the contents from ICSTOR right?

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
There is no new content that is just a relationship change and where can you think so.

MrPlow

Aug 14, 2017
The only thing the incest patch does is that it alters the script. For example, per Patreon guidelines, Incest is a no-no so devs have to work around it, changing terms for family members such as mom, sister, cousin to landlady, roommate, etc. Now for those that like the Incest niche, this would annoy them so the patch would alter terms such as "landlady" or "roommate" back to "mom" or "sister"

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
I just checked ICSTOR's website. One of the patreons said that ICSTOR will release the update before May 5th. May 5th is the worst case scenario....

Looks like we may have to wait another week boys
Dude, no offense, but this info has been circulating here for quite some time. Some admin at discord said that the update is not gonna come until monday at the very least, so hopefully, we'll get it sooner.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
But the waiting is really worthy. Because he won't release new update with just a scene or two. It would contain a minimal amount of contents. So I think we can wait.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Question! Does anyone know if there will be more "hidden cards" in the new update?? Fingers crossed!
From ICStor Patreon:
Level - 4
$100 or more per month:
You can order once per month one picture with characters from the Milfy City in almost any situation you want. The Pic will be sended directly to you and added permanently to the secret gallery in the game!

Reactions: darkmine and Ekzar

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know this sounds crazy but what if the father is that asshole MC from one of his previous games. lol

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
From ICStor Patreon:
Level - 4
$100 or more per month:
You can order once per month one picture with characters from the Milfy City in almost any situation you want. The Pic will be sended directly to you and added permanently to the secret gallery in the game!
Ok...Out of pure curiousity, where is this "secret gallery"?

D

Deleted member 443783

At this rate, before the 5th update comes out, we'll reach at least 1000 Pages in this thread

Reactions: filochard

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
At this rate, before the 5th update comes out, we'll reach at least 1000 Pages in this thread
I dont think soooo. Because next updates will not take 2.5months. ICSTOR said that updates will become monthly. I just cant wait (and i hope this will become reality) when this game will take deserved top1, because i played another popular games. They are good, but not even close to this game in terms of potencial, story plot, characters, graphics and sandbox mechanics without hard choises. The Best game for relax and have fun.

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
From ICStor Patreon:
Level - 4
$100 or more per month:
Sure. Next time try a little harder.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The thread feels spammy with all the same questions... The update will be released when it's released - zip up until then. Read the first page for the guide.

Just my $0.02 :)
Lurker out.
Half the pages will be: When is next update?/ Update was released, why it is not here yet?/ Where can i find a walkthrough?/ Where can i find download link? Where can i find incest patch?

And a lot of other questions that pretty much serve only as evidence to the total laziness of some people. :OhMyGoodness:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes