Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
WRONG !!!!!!! Secret gallery comes out, when you click the victory hand above your PC.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes in Germany we call it Maitag and mostly like tomorrow but wait and see I just download the game Saturday and His it Sunday and find it very good almost as good as Twist but it a way alot better lot of thing to do hope the next update the same way and hear it has been what almost 3 month from last update so maybe sound good
Oh you can bet on that. Just the mere numbers of renders and animations it will have promises something AT LEAST as big as 0.1 was. Probably bigger to be honest.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
ugh, those 2 moths since release went by like it was nothing. last week last week and the next few days are just a nightmare.

Reactions: shadowman27

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Someone in this thread said release today,
read "May 5th" as a deadline on ICSTOR website in comments.
I'm not in the mood of scrolling through 200 pages of spam to find the points of interest.
I'll probably pay the dollar to read info from Patreon.
But first, i have to see clear evidence of updates from a devoted creator.
To many fails and closed games to spend money at random.

So, You who enjoy scrolling through spam, what's the news, so far? today? May 5th?

Reactions: CloudX

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Someone in this thread said release today,
read "May 5th" as a deadline on ICSTOR website in comments.
I'm not in the mood of scrolling through 200 pages of spam to find the points of interest.
I'll probably pay the dollar to read info from Patreon.
But first, i have to see clear evidence of updates from a devoted creator.
To many fails and closed games to spend money at random.

So, You who enjoy scrolling through spam, what's the news, so far? today? May 5th?
No one knows, the only thing that is for sure is that it will be released between today and Saturday

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don`t get it, what do you (or anyone) do with that information ? Do you plan your go abouts acording the game updates ?? It comes out when it comes out. If it comes tomorrow or day after tomorrow it`s all the same imo. These thread would be much shorter (no need to read over 200 paiges), if people wouldn`t ask allmost EVERY paige, when next update, when next update. Blame yourself.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
I don`t get it, what do you (or anyone) do with that information ? Do you plan your go abouts acording the game updates ?? It comes out when it comes out. If it comes tomorrow or day after tomorrow it`s all the same imo. These thread would be much shorter (no need to read over 200 paiges), if people wouldn`t ask allmost EVERY paige, when next update, when next update. Blame yourself.
Didnt read hundreds of pages in another themes, but i dont think that in those themes only good comments and no spam

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
once new release drops we may need a separate thread to handle walkthrough and tips. (i freely admit i would ask if i can’t figure it out on my own)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yes he does; and i use it to get 90% of the new content; but the remainder is usually mind boggling so i clog up this thread for help :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Funny how some delays actually work to the benefit of my (fapping) schedule. With Babysitter getting pushed back and Timestamps just having released, I get a normal amount of time between game play without (a) getting stressed about what I'm not playing and (b) not needing reconstructive surgery on an overused part of my body.

So, this little "push back" on Milfy City is fine with me. From all accounts, this appears to be a whopper of a release. I expect we will all be pleased. I picked up a bottle of ibuprofen just to be on the safe side.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes