D

Deleted member 708915

I would like to see a more possessive mom going forward, where she finds out about the son's relationship with the sisters and starts to get jealous
Pretty sure the mom would be elated if the mc started banging his sisters. She states something to that effect but corrects herself, when the mc asks her about her theoretical reaction to him being attracted to one of his sisters.

kapoor625

Sep 6, 2018
fyfan how can you even make an ETA of end of the month if it's already taking 15 days longer. Just plain out lying then

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Where the fuck is 6.0 animations ? Why aren't there new animations ?
Some guys (not all) will get very unstable after gaining a lot of cash in a very short time. They'll experience multiple emotions and thus their workflow will turn into dust. He first came up with a weird solution and wrote "I'll work no more than 2 hours a day to maintain my stability" which is of course stupid and unfair as fuck if you consider the money he gets. A normal guy does work for at least 8 hours a day for maybe 10% of the money he gets. Icstor probably had a lot of things in his mind and came up with the solution to "take a break" and enjoy the money he gets. The enjoyment was too short probably and he just said "the fuck with all that, I'll just chill and enjoy my life a bit more" and thus almost 1 year has passed. Meanwhile he invested a little to continue the work on his game because no matter what it's his only big income currently. He probably thought, if he adds a bit here and there they'll shut up. These kind of guys will only work seriously after experiencing a big loss. Icstor will most likely continue this shit until he loses his precious supporters.

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Im starting to lose hope that well ever get it.....
Basically ICSTOR is filling his pockets....... I also waiting for the animated version till yesterday...Gave up hope and started playing the non animated version Although animations would be more fun but basically we have nothing in our hands.....

Reactions: r1bb1t

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
He first came up with a weird solution and wrote "I'll work no more than 2 hours a day to maintain my stability"
Do you have a source on that? I constantly quote Icstor's Patreon and Discord posts to keep things factual and add context and I have never seen anything that comes even close to him saying he is or will work 2 hours a day.

The last time I saw Icstor talking hours was last August when he said he's working over 12 hours every day (not that I believe that):
"At the minute I'm spending over 12 hours each day working on designing new scenes and images..."

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Do you have a source on that? I constantly quote Icstor's Patreon and Discord posts to keep things factual and add context and I have never seen anything that comes even close to him saying he is or will work 2 hours a day.

The last time I saw Icstor talking hours was last August when he said he's working over 12 hours every day (not that I believe that):
"At the minute I'm spending over 12 hours each day working on designing new scenes and images..."
Before he went on "break" he wrote that. You can search for the last post on his patreon but it's exactly what he wrote. I'm no longer patreon for obvious reasons so you have to do it yourself.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

I have always bought into the newfound wealth angle. I have no evidence sans human nature and well-known individuals who exhibit this phenomenon. I really don't blame him for this. I just object to his lying. I don't think he has a plan to milk the game. He has just seen that it does not matter how hard he works. So he has not been given an incentive to change his behavior. Pe4sonally I would accept less money by hiring people to do the work if I was burned out or I just wanted to enjoy my newfound wealth. But his supporters do not seem to care, so expect this pattern to continue for the forseeable future.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Before he went on "break" he wrote that. You can search for the last post on his patreon but it's exactly what he wrote. I'm no longer patreon for obvious reasons so you have to do it yourself.
No need to search. I got it bookmarked and in the post he announced his break in, he said nothing about reducing his workload to 2 hours per day. He said he'll take a break and no longer do polls. That's about it as far as change goes.

Here is the link to the post in the forum. .

It's fine if you simply misremembered it by the way, I still agree with your overall point. Maybe someone else said something similar? If I'm wrong and someone can point me to a source, I'll be happy to edit this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have always bought into the newfound wealth angle. I have no evidence sans human nature and well-known individuals who exhibit this phenomenon. I really don't blame him for this. I just object to his lying. I don't think he has a plan to milk the game. He has just seen that it does not matter how hard he works. So he has not been given an incentive to change his behavior. Pe4sonally I would accept less money by hiring people to do the work if I was burned out or I just wanted to enjoy my newfound wealth. But his supporters do not seem to care, so expect this pattern to continue for the forseeable future.

Oh, I agree. I just don't want to attribute false quotes to someone I myself accuse of being dishonest.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
At the end of current version are all relations supposed to be maxed? Also, if I pick pregnant special route for Caroline is that an only Caroline romance path?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
To be fair though, what he said:
"Previously, I would work from morning until night, and it burned me out. I now have a planned schedule for everything and I promised myself that I’ll not work outside my planned hours. [...] Perhaps if I work smart I may even increase it?",

is quite different from the "I'll work no more than 2 hours a day to maintain my stability" quote.

One is reasonable the other is ridiculous.
Just so we're clear, I'm not trying to defend Icstor, I'm just trying to make sure we don't add to the misinformation.

Reactions: septacycell
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes