• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Now that I’ve finished writing this update I’m going back to render the next batch of scenes.
Holy crap! Finished with the writing???

Does anyone remember his writer posting in august that Icstor gave him renders so that he could write the dialogs? What a liar! I remember commenting to the writer that it must be hard to write ass backwards. His writer was a pleasant guy who said that it was really no big deal for him. What a total asshat jerk Icstor is.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
On a side note with no shade intended at all. Whatever happened to the fried egg guy and the blue painted guy who was always defending Icstor? I hope they are ok. I kind of miss being insulted\sparring with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Holy crap! Finished with the writing???

Does anyone remember his writer posting in august that Icstor gave him renders so that he could write the dialogs? What a liar! I remember commenting to the writer that it must be hard to write ass backwards. His writer was a pleasant guy who said that it was really no big deal for him. What a total asshat jerk Icstor is.
Yeah I noticed that before but one could argue he has to at least write a script to hand to the actual writer.

But you're right that Icstor's posts are full of head-scratchers. I think my personal favorite was when he said he doubled the amount of renders since his last update which at that point was 3 weeks ago.
Makes you wonder what he's been doing all the months before and after that when he can proudly proclaim he turned out +1100 (he doubled more than 1100) renders in less than a month.

This is even more damning now, considering we can safely say that he wasn't working on animations.

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
No need to search. I got it bookmarked and in the post he announced his break in, he said nothing about reducing his workload to 2 hours per day. He said he'll take a break and no longer do polls. That's about it as far as change goes.
Yes exactly. I remember it was on the comment section from his post before break and he replied to someone like that.

zone619

Oct 5, 2018
It was 1 month . When animations will come. is there any information. Does the patreon also provide information?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
v0.7 in October. Guess I missed it.

Should never agree to a date. Just say "I'm working on it" and show proof of that.
Perhaps he and himself now regrets about this... But, there is suspicion that there is no. :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes